Reviews for Among the Stars
rebekah78 chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
oh oh oh!

You meanie - you left him there with only one way in or out. I can't believe the way you're treating him!

Ok that was the good, nice Bek talking. Let him suffer a few more minutes and then let Sheppard at him and I'll be happy!

ok where is the next one? :)
krysalys chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
OMFG, I'm squealing in fangirlish glee.

Absolute glee.

RODNEY-WHUMP! SQUEE!

*bounces like a madwoman*

I just hope that when they get the doors open, Ronon's able to shoot Bonny Anne immediately.

Whether his gun's set on stun is totally up to him. *BEG*

Y'know, I've got this image of John shooting one of the squid rockets at the dome, and then scooping Rodney up in the Jumper as he's sucked out into space. Only a brief few moments exposed shouldn't kill him, right? ;)

And then John races him back to Atlantis, telling Ronon and Teyla what he's doing and then setting Lorne and a squad of Marines to pick them up and mop up the other Boca Ratons. *snicker* That is... if Wartface survives Ronon. Heh.

More soon? Pretty please? *bats eyes pleadingly*

-}-
Mercury's Winter chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
Love John's need to see Rodney, his and Ronon and Teyla's reactions were spot on, but that's how you always do it, I'm constantly in awe.

Poor Rodney! *huggles poor woobie* LOVE IT! More please!
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
Finally ff net let me get to this chapter! It was worth the fight; this is an awesome chapter. Not only is there tension but there is just the right amount of pathos. So much going on and time is short for Rodney.

Wow.

_
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
Whoa, Rodney! I am glad to see his astrophysicist's appreciation for the beauty of stellar phenomena displayed. Good chapter!
sablecain chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
ACK! THe frustration! The poor team is so angry and frustrated trying to get to Rodney and poor poor Rodney! ACK! How are you going to save him? You must, you know! Wonderful chapter.
Hettie chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
Oh, this is so scary. I think you should update this very soon. I mean, things are not looking good here. What if the other pirates show up? They need to get to Rodney SOON.

It's amazing how caught up in this, one can become.

Thanks for sharing.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
This is such a good story, I was so frustrated when I couldn't get into it, and now I can, and I'm happy, happy, happy, and a little hyper, and pumped up from all the whump, and rhyming, and... writing run on sentances, ect. You are such a great writer, I love this story, and am very excited for the next chapter. You manage to turn out those chapters pretty quickly, it's amazing! Please, please, please hurry and write the next bit, I am so excited and desperetly waiting for the next installment to find out what's happening with Rodney! YAY! Great job! Keep it up! Okay, I'll stop writing, so you can get writing the next part! Okay! Good job!
drufan chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
The Pissed-off Pink Pirate Princess is going to love Ronon and Teyla. Maybe if Sheppard splices the Jumper to the flower stalk, he can reach Rodney. Cuts a little bit out of the stem, watches the P.P. float off...Yeah that could work.
tazmy chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
So much blood. I hope they fix Rodney soon. :) Great chapter.
GateBiscuit chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
Aw, I was hoping Rodney would get to see the observation deck, but...this wasn't quite what I'd had in mind. And that is what makes you the evil wordsmith genius!

I love it when Teyla kicks butt and takes names. I just do. And she saved the laptop! Teyla rocks!

Somebody really should compose some sort of song to McKay. Look how he bottled that bloodthirsty pirate up like a bug in a bottle! Although it does beg the question...How the heck are you going to get him out of there?
GateBiscuit chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
SPACE PIRATES! Do you know how long I've longed for you to bring back the space pirates? SO LONG!

Still, I feel McKay's outrage. Because there's nothing dignified about being attacked by a super pirate monkey girl who's hiding behind a box, guarding her booty.

Oh, McKay's climb is killing me...
GateBiscuit chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Aw, Rodney. So brave and desperate and whiny! Love! Love the way you write brave Rodney!

And ha! The Ronon v. Zeno game of murderball! It made my toes curl with glee! I can't figure out if the football should be considered a Crucial Plot Point or an original character unto itself!
Gundambaby chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
GAR!

GO ONN! Save me poor Rodney!
cybersyd42 chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
Gah! Rodney! You've robbed me of the capability of forming coherent thoughts!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »