Reviews for Among the Stars
parisindy chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
okay love this already :D
Jules47 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Good start looking forward to where this is going.
Sholio chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Oh, SQUEE! A new NotTasha story! I'm loving it already, the team banter in the jumper ... I can *so* picture it all.

Love the "explosions in space" bit. (2001 needed explosions! BWAHAHA!) And ...

"Some people go to the movies to have fun, not to pick them to pieces."

This had got to be the perfect distillation of the personality differences between Sheppard and McKay. And now I have a mental image of the two of them watching movies and absolutely driving each other crazy while doing it - Sheppard cheering the explosions, Rodney complaining about sound propagation through vacuum ...

And one other thing ... Teyla and Ronon's reaction to the in-jokes.

"It is most annoying,” Teyla responded, wearily. "And it is rather rude."

*snort* Poor Teyla ...

Looking forward eagerly to more!
drufan chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
I reiterate, very bad. So, the inn's occupied eh? Very diabolically interesting.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Yes Rodney! I love his corrections about the lack of sound in space! I also adore "2001: Space Odyssey." It was awesome!

Oh yeah, GMTA. I was working on a story with the same initial premise (of observing a supernovae event) but now I'll probably have to change it. Anyway, I am so glad you are writing another story!

_
drufan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Quite possibly very bad.

Ah, the Marx brothers...love. Duck Soup was pretty darn good. Name the moons Freedonia and Sylvania. I think a moon would be too small for Groucho's ego though. :)

Can't wait to see where and into what you take us this time!
Hettie chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Hey, that was quick! Things are going downhill really fast, I mean, no one's had a chance to insult anyone yet. Holograms or evil space pirates? Maybe some nice guys just defending their space station. I'm starting to get into this. Your depiction of the characters and their dialogue really rings true.

Eager for more.

Thanks for sharing.
GateBiscuit chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
We issue the impossible challenges because we love. And because you're just that damn good.

Space! Football! Supernova! Shiny monkeys! This story is going to be awesome beyond my poor ability to describe how awesome it's going to be! I'm running around in little circles, shrieking with glee. GLEE!
Hettie chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That could be very bad! Great start, I love team fics. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28