Reviews for Among the Stars
Keyanna chapter 15 . 6/28/2007
Teyla caught Ronon! Now hurry up and save Rodney and get him and Rix into surgery!
Keyanna chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
I really like how you wrote Ronon's frustration and fear in this scene. It worked extremely well given that this isn't a situation he has experience in. But now they have to save Rodney and keep Ronon from *drifting out into space*!
Keyanna chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
Rix has the best idioms. Now use them to save Rodney!
Keyanna chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Get Rodney get Rodney get Rodney get Rodney! Save him!

Also, I hope Rix survives too. Weaselly little space pirate or not, I really do like the guy. And I love the fact that the space pirates put comfier chairs in their jumper.
Keyanna chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
AH!
Keyanna chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
::whimpers, scurries off to read next chapter::
Keyanna chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
& !$#* space pirates!

I love how Rodney is so focused on protecting his team: both by trying to warn them and cutting himself off with the pirate girl from the rest of the station.

Ronon had some good tactical use of a football. Despite myself, I still kinda like Rix. The expression "oh, crackers!" made me laugh. But I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes; Teyla angry would be scary beyond belief.

Rodney has to not die despite the giant hole in his side! Make him better!
Keyanna chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
::whimpers in concern::
Keyanna chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Crap crap crappity crap crap! Rodney! You've got to fix him! And he had to drop the laptop with the supernova data! Get it back too! Stupid treasure-room woman! I will crush her. Um, somehow?
Keyanna chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Oh no! Rodney!

On another subject, I love Rix's Pegasus-galaxy-specific cultural/linguistic references. (Just like a game of huxey-hoddle!) Serves Sheppard and McKay right, what with all their crazy Earth references.
Keyanna chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Y'know, apart from his question about what the sensors were recording, there hasn't really been much in Rix's manner (as in not counting the missing crystal, just his behavior) that's put me on guard. I wonder if it's more of a visual impression - like he just gives off a sneaky and dishonest air. Or maybe I'm just not that great a judge of character.

Still, I think it'd be cool if it turned out that only Zeno was actually a bad guy, and that Rix was just really oblivious. I doubt that's what will happen, of course...
Keyanna chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Eep.
Keyanna chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
They *do* seem like nice guys. It's unnerving me terribly.
Keyanna chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Uh-oh. I wonder how many people are really on the station...
Keyanna chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hee hee, monkeyshines. I just hope that doesn't come back and bite them in the $%#.

And personally, I *like* the moon named Rehoboth. I spent a fun two weeks with some friends there. Well, not the moon; the beach town. I imagine that the moon has less salt water taffy.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »