Reviews for Among the Stars
Pukah chapter 21 . 3/1/2007
I liked Rix! He was fun!

And I liked the fic too!
Pukah chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
Oh,... that was a nice twist... got us distracted with the battle and all so we would forget about McKay just bring the whole ordeal back with the live detector... that was god!

By the way... _ I loved tat you used the Red Dwarf son in the las chapter!

Fun, fun, fun, in the sun sun sun!
Pukah chapter 16 . 3/1/2007

You're not one for the easy escapes, are you?

XDD great!
Pukah chapter 11 . 3/1/2007
Hey... you're evil... and I'm prone to build a whole religion about it _

And Rodney in the middle of it XD I think he should really stop volunteering himself for your stories... ok, probabl Sheppard volunteers him.

Anyway, do you realise that now you only need a story with Pirates AND a story with Big Bad DOGS?

Pirate Dogs? That would be the final strand for both Rodney and McKay... anyway, going off topic here... As always, great job!
Pukah chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
For being a coward, McKay is like the posterman for the 'Curiosity killed the cat' club.

No, he shouldn't have moved those boxes, but then again, we wouldn't like him so much if he hadn't done so.
Random Clone chapter 21 . 10/17/2006

Wonderful and satisfying ending, NT! Nicely tied up!
flah7 chapter 21 . 10/17/2006
its done...beautiful ending. What a treat, a magnificent wonderful fufilling warm oatmeal mixed in one's coffee on a cold morning. Or like Crispy bacon in a cheesy omlett. the ending just melded so seamlessly with the story.

I think this deserves another harrowing rendition of the Brain of McKay...

Rodney was the pride of the Canadian side

Coming back from some ship in Atlantis

As big as Brainiacs go, he was bigger than most

With synapses and signals well seasoned

Concluding some feats with amazing crystal tweaks

When they left fully loaded for Atlantis

And later that night when the ship's bell rang

Could it be the north Pirates they'd been feelin'?

And thus this story is complete and all is happy in the universe or universes.

Oh and the explosion in space-I could hear it from here. It sounded like a Kabom! but Muaawaah works too.
flah7 chapter 20 . 10/17/2006
A bandana and a patch! Rix gets everything! He's wicked cool! A parrot would make for a nice accessory as would a peg leg or hook arm. That would also complete the look.

Great chapter, enjoyed it alot.

No more Edmund Fitzgerald I's a verse not sure this one has been used.

When suppertime came, the Colonel on deck sayin'.

Fellas, it's too rough to free ya.

At Seven P.M. the rear hatchway caved in, he said

Fellas, it's been good t'know ya

The Colonel wired in he had vacuum comin' in

And the good ship and crew were in decay.

And later that night when their lights went outta sight

Came the wreck of poor Rodney McKay.
flah7 chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
You saved him! Yeah for you!

Here is more Edmund Fitzgerald aka The Brain of Rodney McKay! This verse really doesn't fit the story-but work with me. It is an ode to your magnificent chapter.

Deagalus rolls on, Atlantis sings her sad song

In the rooms of her ice-water mansion.

Old Caldwell steams in a young girl’s dream;

The towers and labs are for sadden science men.

And farther beyond the Pegasus call,

Sheppard takes what SGC can send him,

And the jumpers go as the marines and pilots all know

With the glares of Wraith ‘n Genii remembered.
Ellex chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
Wonderful story! I love the Ironspot (what a great name, and the idea of people adding parts to a Jumper to make it useful to non-ATA gene people is very logical), and the combination of Zeno and Rix. I like Rix in particular. Wortley was very scary! The space station design was very cool - I like the idea of the observatory.

Great whumping in this, too. I love the way Teyla and Ronon were able to step up and help out with flying the Ironspot - and Ronon in a spacesuit...I think I broke my brain trying to picture it!

The mental picture of Rodney's blood floating in zero G was eerie and disturbing - in a good way.

Another excellent story - I'm so glad you accepted that challenge.
The Watch Stander chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
Loved the ending. Great story!
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I've read this story since the beginning, and I realized that I never dropped a review. I just wanted to say that this story was so beautifully written. It was great, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The good, the bad, the funny, the dramatic. Everyone had a part, and everyone was involved. I loved it. Thanks so much.

The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 21 . 10/14/2006
14 days 21 chapters LOVE IT... maybe your next story could post in 10 days. :) :) I just love this story... It was something to look forward to every morning and night.

Great read not too many big words, great banter between the characters, excellent descriptions, A roller coaster of events that kept the reader on edge. One of my new all time favorites.

However, Koyla is still my number 1 author.

Look forward to reading another story real soon.

Thank you for the "info"mercial break from reality.
The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 20 . 10/14/2006
glorious chapter love the jello cup thing.. I could see that happening in my own life, with a particular sister. Busted a gut laughing.

I am so sad to see this story winding down.

Happy to see everyone made it through this episode.
glocap chapter 19 . 10/14/2006
Yep, gotta love Carson. He knows his people well enough to go into action first and engage in chit-chat later. As soon as his voice was heard over the radio, I breathed a sign of relief right along with John.

So, Ronon bonded with Rix. All together now... Ah, how sweet. I love protective Ronon.

Poor John, feeling the weight of his responsibility for his Team's welfare and blaming himself for Rodney's decline. Loved that Ronon and Teyla tried to diffuse some of John's guilt.

Great last scene where Teyla admits to John how frightened she is for Rodney.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »