Reviews for Among the Stars
drufan chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
Yes that Rodney is spiteful. Eavesdropping like that, how rude.

I love the synopsis of Queer Eye. Put like that, it sounds like a frat hazing ritual. Just do the cooking with a tie around his head and it's a dead ringer.
arbitrary9 chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
yay! alive. sniff, yay! :P

that's our Rodney, always wanting to sleep hehe
Tipper chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
Beckett to the rescue! Glorious! I loved his response to Sheppard's "you're coming with me." "Am I then? Right!" LOL!

And Ronon's got a soft spot for poor old Rix! The understated hero of the hour! Aw...a sweety of a pirate!

And Teyla...always love Teyla. The disjointed conversations at the end (Queer Eye! ROFL!) were very nicely done!
Spaceseeker chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
What a wonderful story - thank goodness Rodney is okay Oops - did I say that out loud? I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
Hettie chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
Aw, you do such a good job. Wish there were episodes this good. Look forward to more.

Thanks
spiritedchihiro chapter 19 . 10/11/2006
yay! alright now i can happily read a conclusion to the story! glad carson was near by..he is allowed to sleep all he likes!Cant wait for the conclusion! but i have thoroughly enjoyed the story so it will be sad to stop reading it!
lesquelette chapter 18 . 10/11/2006
Very well written, and you've captured every character amazingly. Ooh, Rodney.. Great plot, also. Can't wait for the next chapter, and am going to see if you've written anything else now..

:]
krysalys chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Heh. I totally blame you, love.

Okay, okay... AND the Tipper and GB. Seriously, Sheppard... MOVE YOUR SKINNY ASS!

More more more more more more more...

-}-
drufan chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
I can't believe they would do that to him. Set poor Rodney up for that kind of abuse.

The football spiraling through space on an unending Hail Mary into the celestial endzone...beautiful.

Darn space pirated always getting in the way.
Era Yachi chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Wonderful chapter, again, naturally. Go, little football, go! Oh, and...kill Rodney, and I will eat your socks. Really. It's a lot more malicious than it sounds. More story soon, right? Yes, we loves the story. _
glocap chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
Damn! It's so not right to read an entire chapter with a present, but silent Rodney. And the cliffhanger, ack! So close!
glocap chapter 15 . 10/10/2006
Poor Ronon, living through his worse (current) nightmare. Poor Rix, so out of it and not even realizing it. And, go Teyla for taking charge of the situation. I laughed out loud when she stopped Rix by sitting on him.
Tazmy chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Nope nope nope. Your fault! It is! Don't a be a Rimmer and accept the blame. :)

So where is the rest. Waiting here...Waiting...
cybersyd42 chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Gah! Evil, evil person. Such a cliffy! Again, I'm sneaking peeks at this while at work because I can't possibly wait another four hours before reading a new chapter. Love the decoy bomb chosen by Ronon and Teyla - Sheppard should never play the Athosians at poker. But what an evil cliffy! Where's Beckett when you need him?
Cat in a box chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
They have a medic there don't they? They can resuscitate Rodney right? If you kill him I will never forgive you! Please update soon!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »