Reviews for Among the Stars
Spaceseeker chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
I called you a nasty word at the end of this - just thought I'd let you know... You are torturing us! How could you! And Rodney is dead! Oh I love it! Now fix him you hear! But not too fast coz I expect him to be looked after and hugged by everybody - or else!
spiritedchihiro chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
yay they made it! very funny...the football! haha...i love how you so easily mix humour with drama! really it is fab! i am sure rodney will be fine...or else perhaps we can grab our pitch forks and run at tipper and Gatebiscuit...for making you do such a horrible thing!
angw chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Of course it wouldn't be your fault hehehe. After all you are doing as instructed. Not your fault at all *grins*.

I do like the tension in this and Sheppard constantly looking at the life signs detector. He was lucky it was always two dots, well until now. I think he was bound for disappointment at some stage. Still not your fault - let the blame rest with the Bogachiel.

Now all they need to do is get back to Atlantis - like yesterday.
The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Is Rodney's middle name Jesus? He has died and come back to life more times than Jesus... What's up with that?

Love the story... You can NEVER see the finish with your stories NT. That is why I love them soo much. I am waiting for the space pirates to show uup an have an all out battle with the pirates..

Well love the story keep going.
Jules47 chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
I loved the space fight it was great and the football was wonderful and funny too. I just hope that they haven't been delayed too long and Rodney survives this ordeal.
Melissa Shelton chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
No! Okay, now that that's out of my system. I know you wouldn't kill Rodney. Can't wait for the next chapter. Am so loving this story!
rebekah78 chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
RIGHT! Let me at 'em.. :flings herself at Gatebiscuit and Tipper:

Ok, got 'em sorted out NT. :eyes them, tied up and gagged, out of harm's way:

Make Rodney come back to life now please!
nlgatefan chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Ack! What a horrible place to leave us hanging! Please, please, don't even THINK of doing any permanent harm to Rodney - and please don't keep us in suspense too long! Loving this story!
Wraithfodder chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Ack. ACK. ACK! cries the Martian. You leave us hanging there?
Mercury's Winter chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Too late! OMG! He's too late! You killed Rodney! Gah! *dies*

More please?
sablecain chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
'dome of doom' LOL oh dear. Love the space battle but if Rodney doesn't make it...TIPPER! GATEBISCUIT! Rodney better make it. He better...just saying. Terrific story, wonderful. Now, are there any other surprises or are they safely on the way home? FIX RODNEY!
arbitrary9 chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
ONE DOT? no. no. no.

lol. You are the true master of cliffhangers!

sniff. goodbye zedpm. we knew you would go sooner or later, but still. it's sad. hehe
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Great scene, but, no, you can't blame other people for that little cliffie. ;)
Hettie chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
NO! What a place to stop! And stop blaming everyone else for this misplaced poorly timed Space Battle. Are you a writer or a, uh, not.

Seriously, this is so much fun. I wish they'd spend some fx budget on something like the supernova and ringed planet. Wouldn't that be a spectacular backdrop? Did I mention that you've done a really exceptional job with the descriptions of both the places and the equipment (Wilson?). I think that strong visuals really help ground a story(even in space) and take the reader into that particular story's world.

Good work NT.

Thanks for sharing.
Random Clone chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Only *ONE DOT*! *boggle* Oh, come on Johnny boy, do something!

414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »