Reviews for Blood Between
bruised moon chapter 1 . 5/3
i love the depressing, apathetic tone that the prose takes. it fits very well with the story and manages to make it somewhat creepy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So why heal him?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't get it? Saks killed sasuke
samcatthorne chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love the story. You can actually visualize everything. You can feel the feelings they have towards each other. It's sad, though. I never expected a Sasusaku story to end like that. I always liked the idea of them staying together. But I still like this story. It's going in my favorites.
elenathehun chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I read this, years ago when I first got into the Naruto fandom, and...well, I didn't forget about it. It stuck with me for ages, and I always regretted I couldn't remember where I read it or who the author was, because it was the one story I thought of when I thought of Sakura and Sasuke interacting together, and how, exactly, Sasuke killing Naruto would go. So, I'm glad I've found it again.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
One of the biggest things I love is that Sasuke's thoughts. His inner thoughts seem more true to who he is overall. I think cannon tried to drop hints that at the time he was partially trying to run from what had grown, but I love how it's done here.

In contrast you never see what Sakura or Naruto are thinking. It ends up being heartbreaking when Naruto asks for his body to be destroyed, and powerful as Sakura "treats" Sasuke's fever and finally kills him.
fiesa chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow - a really good story!

I especially like the part when Naruto and Sasuke still are able to think and/or speak even though they are supposed to be dead.

Also, the part when Naruto asks Sasuke not to let his body be brought back to Konoha is good! I never even thought about what would happen if Naruto was killed in the Valley, but your story is an impressive example.

The red haze Sasuke lives in while being sick is another brilliant aspect. Its like Narutos blood will never be washed away from him until he dies. It really is sad, but Im glad Sasuke finds he still cares for Naruto in some or another way. Good friends are not forgotten too easily.

Whal more can I say? A really nice story. Great job!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
gah! so creepy! yet i can't help but love it! lol i think my favorite is going to be stocked on your sasusaku fics!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
You know, at first I was all set not to like this story. I thought you were going to lead it in another direction entirely, but I'm glad I was wrong. Somehow, Sakura's reasoning at the very end was absolutely perfect, given the situation. This is a chilling but interesting outlook on what might have been. The little realization that Sasuke has about what he might have done once, before the mistake, is also a great part. I think I like how Sakura points it out to him so clearly, and calmly.

Some critique: the red-theme is a little unclear in some palces. It almost seems forced in the end. I think it was a good idea, but overdone slightly.

All in all, very good one shot.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
very nice!*wiggles eyebrows*
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I really like it. The angst is perfect, and the ending is really good. The description is clear enough for me to see it in my head. Great job :)
Lunexis Hunter chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Cool!
laravine chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Whoa..

That was amazing..

Im a little shaken up by the ending..

It was unexpected
black hearted soul chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
wowh very deep

loved it and im glad that sasGAY died hes a bastared

but why did noruto have to die

anyway alsome story
Coscat chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
SADD STORY. IT WAS GOOD THOUGH. THE ENDING CAUGHT MR THOUGH I DIDNT THINK THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO KILL HIM. GREAT STORY...