Reviews for Perceptions Echo
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
You know, I've been following your works for years, even since you first posted Chain of Command.

Between you and Hawker-748, my love for the Love Hina and Evangelion fandoms has never died. Waned at times pershaps, but my affection has never disappeared entirely.

Perceptions is probably the one and only fic (that I could find) that crosses two of my most beloved fandoms. I've been waiting patiently for you to update this, as I realize that real life is far more important than a hobby like this, but as time goes by, I worry more and more that you've let this wonderful story fall by the wayside.

I'm a sucker for romance and drama, and Perceptions has such potential for both. I've re-read those 4 posted chapters several times over the last couple of years and it never ceases to entertain and fire up my imagination. I hope that you'll continue it soon, or at least post that you're having artistic difficulties with it.

Whatever you decide, I remain a quiet and eager reader; reading one of your updates or old fics never ceases to entertain or allow me to wax philosophical.

-Xenocide (otherwise known as Zephyrus on TFF)
DanielRZ19 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
wow amazing story... if you read this review please continue with this fic it really is different and original I would love to read how the storyline unfolds.
Dark Pikachu chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Update soon!
DarkMasterStarr chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Yes, I think I know where you got this idea from. Glazedandconfused made a Love Hina/Evangelion crossover with Keitaro and Misato interested in each other actually. If not, aw wel. Thumbs up to you, nice fic and your beta-readers.
Peanuts Factory chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Very interesting...

Keitaro was very cute
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Great job.
Shiakou chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I'll take youword for it as it's harder to imagine a bad ending in your fics.
Moshulel chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Nice chapter, i find this story more and more interesting by the line. :P

I like the way you portraied Keitaro here, though i hope or a bit more on Naru's thinking process and about Misato's understanding of the situation.
Genjoe chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Take her out Misato!

That little girl Naru is going to have to deal with the fact that the Major is twice the woman!

Power to the Katsuragi!

Random Rules!
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Nice one.
Ghost140 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Innortal chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Very nice.
Eric Blair chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Wow...I really loved the way you are weaving this story together...I can't wait to see how it'll turn out in the evangelion POV.

As a side note, are you also to draw a parallel from the similarities between Asuka and Shinji, as well as Naru and Keitaro?

Just asking.

Cheers.
Eson chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
If the time setting is after the impact, wouldn't the age limit be much lower? Or is that just an invention of Fanfiction writers.

Err, to be honest the ending seemed not the level of your usual cut off even with prereading...

Keitaro blabbing about liking Naru seems presumptuous, and if he has been dating other people, it is like he is cheating isn't it? His feeling runs deep with Naru far more than any other character and he goes off dates Misato.

It is difficult to cross these two very different genre, and sorry to be so nitpicky.

I'll probably gasp at the ending so take this story all the way! )

(I noticed that the current chapters are going by even number parts...)
Anon chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Excellent work, Random, I'll be looking forward to more.

Interesting to see the setting, and I can't be certain of when exactly in either world this is taking place...

Keitaro's fumblings are classic, yet not the point of being too obvious, while Misato seems to be enjoying it all...

Keep up the great work.