Reviews for Snippets of League Life: Before and After
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 29 . 9/30/2015
Ha wow this chapter was quite a thing! It kept me reading anywho so well done!
gentlewomenthief chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
wow this was amazeing i love how you worded it and how you told about how he felt after he draink the invisiableity sreum and i liked how you told about what happen after he drank this story was brilently done with the details and story line you did a great job i am glad i had the honor of reading your captivateing story
princess phoenix spice diva chapter 25 . 7/16/2009
Aw! That was cute. More MinaJekyll pairings please!
Of Kurtz chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
Absolutely gorgeous! I usually detest OC's but I'm already half in love with Tabitha, and completely enthralled with the rest of the cowboys (and girl). Absolutely fantastic, and I'm so glad you decided not to abandon this! I don't have a LJ at the moment (well, I do, but it's so old I don't remember the password XP) but I think I might have to go and set one up right now . . . :D
Of Kurtz chapter 29 . 5/14/2009
Sorry it took so long for me to review, but - wow. What an incredible story. Masterfully written, beautifully characterized. Wonderful. Very rarely do you get something of this quality on a fanficition website, much less in a fandom as small as this.

I truly hope that you will continue this series of snippets, as I will continue to be an avid fan. :)
cool k chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
wow i loved chpter 2 anger you put wrote it prefectly grate job
nannon chapter 29 . 2/24/2009
cool stuff.
laal ratty chapter 29 . 2/24/2009
Oh nice. I loved the relationship that you showed between Mina and Henry/Edward here. It was also good to see Edward break free of the potion for the first time to get revenge for Mina. Great stuff.
LadyBootstrap chapter 28 . 6/5/2008
As I have said before, it confuses me how you have so little reviews. I'm guessing it's the 'M' rating, as 'M' fics do not appear at first when you look at the list of LXG fanfics. I think this is an error on 's part, as this is a real gem that people are missing out on.

I have loved every part of this whole fanfic so far, and I must admit I got the reference to CHUDs in the highlands. I'm really excited the next part will be about Hyde and Jekyll, as I love both of them and you write Hyde excellently. I can't wait, and I will probably have to give you another review then.
Of Kurtz chapter 28 . 4/21/2008
I'm always so excited when I see a new chapter! This was excellent. You write Mina so well! I'm very much looking forward to the conclusion of CHUDs. Update soon!
laal ratty chapter 28 . 4/21/2008
Oh, fantastic chapter again.
lucidreams chapter 27 . 3/19/2008
E...love it, love it, love. It was just like I'd imagine it to be! It was great to see a story we talked about so much come to life. You did a really good job of Brigitte and Nicholas btw and of course I love your Skinner as always but Elenaor was a real piece of work. You really created a cold hearted bitch XD
nannon chapter 27 . 3/18/2008
this one's very cool.
Of Kurtz chapter 27 . 3/18/2008
My God, this is like poetry. If I possessed one drop of the talent you draw from whatever literary well you harbor I could die very happily tomorrow. Incredible.
Of Kurtz chapter 26 . 1/10/2008
This is absolutely stunning. Your writing style is amazing. I love that you have taken two B characters and created an original relationship between them, and the fact that you have introduced and used Fah Lo in such a way so true to the character is something to be greatly admired.

Wonderful, absolutely. It's a shame you're so under appreciated in regards to reviews! I look forward to the next chapter.