Reviews for mrs o
KiwiWire chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

Like, seriously. I never thought of Larxene X Olette before, but now... Gosh I need moar

Anyway, great fanfic :D
NeverMakeSense chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Is it bad that I found this fic through TV Tropes? Holy crack pairing Batman! I Olette's reply to the first Truth XD "Rape fantasy" Kinky, kinky Olette.
ladyccino chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
haha, Olette? getting high? LOL XD

luv'd how u made me feel Larxene a very bad girl :P

wah I luv this fic! X3

ending was da best \m/

:D
Anon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I first read this fic years ago, perhaps not too long after it was written, and it quickly became my favorite fic in the entire KH fandom. It continues to be my favorite fic today. I love everything about this story - the way it is written, the premise, the pairing and characterization... it's a true gem. I feel as if I should thank you for writing something so wonderful and inspiring. So... thanks. :)
Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Amazing. And the best part? I get to the bottom of the page, go to leave a review, and see an ad for Macy's advertising panties.
kong is king chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Dark, hot, and just a touch of...I can't call it fluff, but at the end, when Larx asked Olly to be her girlfriend...ah, fuck it, this is sheer crack that really should be canon.

Drugs are bad unless you're drugging someone into sleeping with you. Then it's not just bad, they usually sue your ass and take all your money. Not that I would know anything about that. But if they like it even after they're high, like Olly, then drugs are just bad again. But anyway.

Kong is King
allieshayne chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
that was good

i liked it!

it makes me want to be fucked by a girl

haha!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That last sentence is so fucking powerful.

I wish I could write lesbian fiction half as well as you. But there's more of an audiance for yaoi and more of it to read, too.

But the point is, this is so damn good. And I can't believe I nearly didn't read it.
Velleity chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I fucking love you like a loving thing. My heart, womb, and other squishy organs are all yours for the taking lovely.
Renafangirl2021 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow! This was truly sexy, and beautiful. The more I read through this fic. the more I love it. *sigh* Larxene has got to be the sexiest chick in Kingdom Hearts, and a yuri pairing with her is just what I've been wanting to find. Your seriously an awesome writer as well. - Hope you'll keep writing such wonderful stuff.
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC FOR AT LEAST A MONTH.

This is FUCKING HAWT, and steamy and awesome and pretty much any other positive adjective in existence.

I HAVE to add this to my favorites if I haven't already.
lhbaghead chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh. Yummy. Usually I'm terrible at submitting these little praise boxes, but this story makes my heart go yum . I never see stuff like this, so it makes me giddy in all the right places.

Oh, never mind me. I'm going to prance off and slobber on your other wonderful pieces of fiction for good measure.
Raihu chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I am late to this party, AND YET.

Fucking. Yeah.

I don't know. The character play is just great. Lots of fun to read, and this pairing is smokin' hot no matter what planet you're living on.

Very, very nice and - mmhmm, just thought you should know.
IceCrome chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I don't particularly like yuri, but this was very interesting.

Nicely done.
One Without a Name chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That made my vagina itch. Except I couldn't scratch it because I'm on my period, and I'm hemophobic. So I had to sit there with a vagina itch. Thanks a lot.

But I liked the ending :3