Reviews for Siblings 101
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Waow! Thats was impressive, im a little sister and a big sister and you got everything perfectly, well done XD
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love this. I have two older sisters and a little brother so I get this from both sides. One of my favorite things about Supernatural is Sam and Dean's relationship. :)
KayR-I heart Dean chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I dont know why but this made me cry!

Being a big sister everything about this story made me think about my relationship with my little breother and what i would do for him... for some reason it really touched me.

Some parts of this story were so true to being a big sister. Especially the want for them to be better, needing to be perfect and them realising you are just a person.

Good job!
LadyAJ chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aaw, that was so cute! Are you a big sibling? I'm a little sister and while I would like to think my big sis thinks of me that way...I tend to think sam and dean are a special case, pushed together by the life they lead (though i do love my sister, dont get me wrong!) Anyway, great story, very sweet.
Kalira of the flames chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Man. Dean is the best big bro ever. Although his big sibling relationship is closer to that of a parent considering the way they grew up this definitely goes to the way I feel about my little brother to. Seemed like it took no time at all for him to surpass me but I'm insanely proud.

LOVED the passage that was in the summary about toys. If you were only a few years apart from your younger sibling you'd definitely feel that way.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
aw nice sweet story
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
*wipes tears from eyes*

I'm an older sister who just had her little sister move away by herself so this story hit...HARD! I am currently in tears, but in a good way. This story is beyond true at least for me. I love it and am so happy my beta sent me the link as this story has made my night! Touching, well written, I love it! Well done, very well done!
wintereden chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Nicely put. Very nice. Interesting style, it works well.
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
so sweet. i absolutely loved it.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very sweet. And...But then, you discover your new toy. Immediately after, when you try to pop its head off like all your other toys, you learn that, no, this is not a normal toy. This is your baby brother.

DevMndBRT chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I got this completely right. I'm the oldest out of six, and this is the first story I've seen that getswhat its like completletly right. Good Job.
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
this is truely awsome.

I wasn't sure weather I should look at this as the older sibling or younger seeing as I'm the neglected one in the middle, but whatever. I get to be both. hooray.

good job, I applaud you. *applauds you*
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
A SN Geek's dream come true - you put all the quotes from the various episodes in there so cleverly - really brought the whole thing together so well...

Well, I'm the baby of the family, and much as I'd love a big brother like Dean, if I had a big brother like Dean I wouldn't be able to drool over him. So maybe I'll stick with the big brothers I've got.

See? I'm already appreciating them more!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very nice, . This flows together so very nicely and has such a strong aftertaste... bittersweet and honest. Perfect.

Thanks for sharing,

ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
! that was good, an aww factor, heart warming, tear dropping beautiful oneshot! Damn...I just loved it! Keep up the amazing writing!