Reviews for Where is God?
strawberry-wolf01 chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
I'm loving this story. Namely the charachter development of Naruto and his mom for starting to sand up to his dad. i'm also excited to see how the NaruSasu relationship is going to end up (like sasuke's past and the story on neji etc.) and lastly, your story is clear as it is save for a few gramatical errors so don't worry about a beta.

keep it up and update soon :D
Midnight Essence chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I miss this fic... *crys and prays to the yaoi gods for updates and completion*
PeteyPiranha chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Awesome,really awesome.

Is Itachi coming in soon? How is your busy life treating you? Hope are you and your uncle doing now? May reviews bring you cookies and marshmallows!
Kaorulabelle chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Wow!

I like this story a lot! I hope you haven't forgotten it and you will make an update soon, if you can of course.

Kisses

K. (french girl here, bad english above, sorry 'bout that ')
Kittryn chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Damn you! I went and got Zeromancer because of you! :P Never heard of them before they art good. Loves the story I shall continue reading.
Your Average Sardonist chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
So, I'm guessing Sakura's mom was a lesbian?

Geez, everybody has such intense problems o.o

Homophobia, death, stricly Christian father of the asshole sort, more death...

What fun.
Vannahlove chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
well so far the story's good. It's got a good plot and i like that there's more than one story going at once over the same issue. However the characters of Naruto's parents are a little far fetched. I come from a home and community with parents (and kids) like that and trust me, no mother would let his gay son go out with his boyfriend. ok that was the one part that really bugged me. Anyways, I hope you update like Now and maybe even get Sakura and Hinatas love thang going soon oh and wouldnt it be an awesome twist if Kazuma decides that they finally need to move? Or worse, forces Naruto to do one of those talk things w/ the pastor where they try to turn you straight?
Ai chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
You bring up interesting points along with a good plot :) it's true, according to the Bible (and nature) homosexuality is wrong. But then why ARE there gays? Is it how they were raised or something that happened in their childhood? (Sorry but that heriditary thing is BS imo xD)

I am a Christian but I prefer not going to church. I find alot of preachers nowadays are hypocrites as well as people who attend. Really, it's shame you don't believe anymore. But it's your decision
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Ne, did you just pull that name, Greensboro, out of nowhere?

Heh, I actually know where that is and what it's famous for…it's in North Carolina, and it's famous in the civil rights era (1960's) for the sit-ins at the lunch counters in the department stores! Just wanted to share a random fact…(unless you already knew…) Anywho, very nice story! Gah, Naruto's story-dad is a #)$*%)#$* %#$)*%#)$(& #)! He irritates the hell out of me and I swear, if I ever meet a real person like that, it will take some serious willpower not to punch the living daylights out of them. Excellent story, I think you're doing well handling the rather complex issues here.
Dorky-Rae chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
wow this is really good! The only complaint I have is that the Zabuza and Haku pairing doesn't seem to flow very well with the rest of the story... it's almost distracting from everything else going on. At least Sakura and Naruto know each other... tho maybe you could start to develop their friendship a little more to help everything stay meshed and not as disjointed. Any way, I am very eager to read u'r next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Dead Silence 92 chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
Wow, man i love this story! could you plz finish?

personaly i think you need some lemon in here, but thats just me.

(sorry about my bas english, im still learning)
haipa-chan chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
what you need here is a sex scene _, for possible ideas you could have them openly admit that they are 'dating' and not just freids with benefits.

Love the story by the way. Have you read 'What would jesus do"? its similar and just as good
nice twists chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Lol, I appreciated the directness of the sex scene (it was refreshingly free of over the top gushing...a good straightforward mutual jacking off XD). Hmm...I thought perhaps Sasuke's insight into Naruto's character was bordering on maybe just a little too perceptive, but it's also totally true that Sasuke's character hasn't really been revealed yet, what with being too busy glaring endearingly and being irresistibly aloof . Stand alone AU versions for the win.
Catholic School mu ha ha ha chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
(Great quotation, by the way, to start the page off. If it becomes really plot relevant later on, I'm sure I'll be impressed and enthralled.)

I like! I'm getting invested in the story and the AU characters as stand alone entities from their original counterparts (but that's what I like about AU. The room to move with fascinatingly tenuous pre-existing connections and expectations). Off to read the rest.
Mango chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
I simply love this story, I would give you a verified review, but I'm too lazy to log in... but in any event, this story is sorta how I feel right now, I'm in a very Catholic family as a bisexual. My Mom is set on grandkids and my Dad prays about everything... And then there's my best friend who lives in a family like mine- except her mom's abusive when it comes to gays. Bleh.

Well! In any event, good story... And I hope more people review for you. BTW! Good luck in college.