Reviews for To Love and Honor
nickybluejess chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Just found the story, Great story.
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
Great story
JFrost chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
When I first started readying this story, I was so excited. I think you're a great writer. It was well described and the characters were interesting and personable...for the first couple of chapters. Then it felt like you lost interest, and the ending was really abrupt. There were also quite a few more mistakes with grammar and spelling in the later chapters as apposed to the beginning chapters.

But great story, and great idea. I like you style of writing, it's intriguing and I look forward to you finishing more stories so that I can read them. Well done.
jessicam242 chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
That was really good!
jesusfreak9211 chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
that was a beautiful story! thank you i am looking forward to reading more of your stories
RaeyaKimani chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Lovely story. You did an excellent job, particularly with the characterizations of the sailors. My favorite part was Nephlite smacking his head on the floor. I laughed for quite a while about that. I hope you continue to write and continue to improve.
jupiter2005 chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
great story cant wait to read future works of yours.
Jenbunny chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
I loved this story. I've always loved a good romance book and being able to read one that deals with Serena and Darien was even better Thank you for writing it.
Liari chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
This was a lovely story. The plot was wonderful; my only quibble is that perhaps it could be edited for an easier read. Tighten it up and it's definitely one of the better stories I've read here. Thank you for the read!
FuturePrincess chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
aw ) No sleeping with beryl is always best

btw- you really have the pshycological aspects of Diamond down- the part about mainly sex as dominance & stuff reminded me of my health education school- very true, although disturbing. You're characters were realistically flawed & I disagree w/ ppl who say they warmed up to eachother too fast, i think it was reasonable b/c they would be more inclined to trust eachother right off the bat but then mistrust seeps through b/c they don't know eachother. Very nicely done :D
FuturePrincess chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
the bastard! HE SLEPT WITH BERYL!
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I think I'm gonna really like this story- its pretty funny already- naive serena :D
amy chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
i like your story. but you should make it like more beliveable. serena warmed up to darien too soon. they should have taken more time to warm up to each other
Inara Cabot chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
GOD I LOVE THIS STORY!
blackroseangel chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
HE is no longer an ASS, he is a MAN-WHORE!