Reviews for All My Heart
Lynsama, thank you for continuing to write the story. I felt so sad when you announced that you would discontinue all your stories. I felt like beating the crap out of all those people who commented rudely about work is keep on updating.
Well then, now that i have made my point clear that i am a fan of yours. So...can you give me Ami's number? I have these 3 boyz in my class whome I would like to see getting hooked up. Ya know in the 3some
Moonlime chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
heres a jar full of cookie! lyn i love your stories please continue 3 i hope this helps!
Mkayemolina chapter 12 . 4/23/2017
I've really enjoyed your stories I'm sad that they are left I fished. My best to you.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2017
Hey Lyn! I don't know if you write anymore or Ben if you will receive this message, but you are very talented. This is one of the BEST stories I have read on this site and I am impressed! Don't stop writing, and ignore those out there that are bashing your stories! When someone is bashing, the need to shut the hell up and get a life. They are just jealous because you are more talented and more creative than they will ever be. ;) Don't forget that you are so loved by everyone, your fans and your family, and me.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
My heart is popping out just reading this!omggg Man! I love everything about this story and the author!
Snappy Tom chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
That was random but pretty fucking good
Hayven chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
This is so good possible continue
ShipLikeFangirls chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
Ohh my god update like ready soon! You are like my favorite author! Ever!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
LOL. I REALLY LYK THIS CHAPTER. PLS CONTINUE YOUR STORY.
yaoilover chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Write the next chapter!
Bendil chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
LYN? NOOO... T_T keep goin. Btw ignore h8rs... y da faq r they readin, i mean it duz say sasunaru...anyways dnt stop!
Haruyuuki chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
lol when naruto said all that stuff to sakura i was like ohhhh NAILED IT!
starhunter9147 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Don't stop!Or i will hunt you down and kill you!
XxDreaming of RealityxX chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I really loved this story. You are an amazing writer! Is it over? It was really great.
klarissa.pereda chapter 12 . 10/21/2012