Reviews for High School
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
You such an asshole
Guest chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
oh, how it hurts.

this is beautiful and gritty and i don't even know how to say how good it was or how much it made me hurt.

poor charlie, poor sally, poor poor linus and lucy and snoopy and pigpen and every one else. i never thought the peanuts characters would turn out normal, but this was too much for me. (in a really good way)

i'm sorry this review doesn't give any advice, but i really enjoyed this story for what it is worth.

(and before i forget, shroeder as a gay murderer- oh my gosh, my breath caught in my throat in a lump of anguish and terror. it's so wrong, yet so right.)
Rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well this was pretty good for the most part,
Although you can tell why it has the humor
Label since it was somewhat over
The top although I assume that was your
Intention
Charlie browns suicide seemed to be
Stretching it a bit :/ oh we'll it's your story
Chewyblossom chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
Well tv tropes was right xd
sunshineg9 chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Almost all of them died. Wished I can say I ctied but didn't at all. Felt bad for sally and linus
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
That was depressing. ...I really don't think that could be under "humor".
Peanuts lover chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
You sick little bastard!
Peanuts lover chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
Fuck you! This story is terriable! Schroeder would never do that and you made snoopy a monster! I mean wtf! You turned a bunch of lovable bunch of characters we have all grown up with and fucked everything up! You are sick and twisted and I hope you delete this story and write a good one!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Omg what have you done to this beautiful story
me chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
you asshole!
real peanuts fan chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
you sick fuck.
daichisungmail.com chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Dear lord! Dude, this is horrifying! ok, to be completely clear, this is a terrible ending. However... I do like it. Actually I like it quite a bit. This brings a serious note to the beloved Peanuts series. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at it the same but... I don't really mind. Written just like the comic strip... If I had better artistic skill I would draw it out. Actually... I may, if you don't mind.
MadNeko chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this was a pretty good read. I think the short chapters helped in that regard. Very good story, nice seeing a good dark take on a thing.
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 20 . 12/17/2010
um am i the only confused one here?
CombustibleLemons14 chapter 19 . 12/17/2010
HE BASHED SNOOPY'S HEAD WITH A FREAKING SHOVEL? WAT THE FREAK?