Reviews for High School
Broadway Babe WA chapter 23 . 12/2/2010
Ahhh so dark but so good! What is going on with Marcie and Patty? (I mean the positive part p)
Doxkid chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
God FUCKING DAMN YOU TVTROPES!
red eagle chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

Dark, dark DARK.

*claps* Brilliant.
obsessive-elphaba chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
That was so sad ;.; I like it! (I can't stand it! I like it!) well written, and completely realistic, I think!
I-Got-A-Screename663 chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
Dude, this is pretty depressing. But I liked it. Could you maybe do a sequel?
WithStrangeEonsEvenDeathMayDie chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
That was crazy as hell, but really really good.

Honestly, I think it's great.

I'm not even quite sure myself how I stumbled upon this, but I'm glad I did.

The reviews are also somewhat hilarious.

Don't change it to 'angst', not that you would be listening to me or them, but the 'Tragedy/Humor' label is perfect, I think.

Cheers.
Angela chapter 23 . 5/14/2009
Wow. You must have been REALLY depressed when you wrote this ROFL jk XD OMG GAY PSYCHOPATH SCHROEDER! ROFL I think I love you! But because of that story, now I find Beethoven's moonlight sonata ultimately creepy XDXDXD Cool short stories ;)
looYool chapter 23 . 1/21/2009
You're really stretching the original Peanuts characters...and the Schroeder/Linus pairing was just awkward. The mood here is dark and gloomy. It'd be better rated as "Angst". Categorizing it as "Tragedy/Humor" is a bit of grim humour in itself.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
ugh, wtf, this is terrible. schroeder would never do that! this storey is actually disturbing me on many levels. your sick! disturbing!
Reality Incorporated chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
Wow, Charlie Brown is gay and killed hi,self? Give him a break!
berkleybee chapter 23 . 4/7/2008
I find the format of the story to be confusing and difficult. Would you consider putting it all into one or two chapters with lines interspacing the different scenes? I think that that would make it better and easier to understand.
Doctor of Writing chapter 23 . 2/4/2008
what?

You have got to be kidding me.

This was good.

the depth and whatnot, but still...

Yesh.

-Doc-
oblongs1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i wish you would make the patty and marcie chapters longer! i wnat to know more of whats going on
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 23 . 11/14/2007
I just want to comment that all the pairings are homosexual. Poor Charlie Brown, though. It's no surprise it happened, of course, but I still feel bad for the poor kid.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Whoa. That's intense. But then, I always can imagine Shroeder kicking her ass, hehehe
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »