Reviews for High School
abandonedaccount123456790000 chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
ugh, wtf, this is terrible. schroeder would never do that! this storey is actually disturbing me on many levels. your sick! disturbing!
Reality Incorporated chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
Wow, Charlie Brown is gay and killed hi,self? Give him a break!
berkleybee chapter 23 . 4/7/2008
I find the format of the story to be confusing and difficult. Would you consider putting it all into one or two chapters with lines interspacing the different scenes? I think that that would make it better and easier to understand.
Doctor of Writing chapter 23 . 2/4/2008
what?

You have got to be kidding me.

This was good.

the depth and whatnot, but still...

Yesh.

-Doc-
oblongs1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i wish you would make the patty and marcie chapters longer! i wnat to know more of whats going on
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 23 . 11/14/2007
I just want to comment that all the pairings are homosexual. Poor Charlie Brown, though. It's no surprise it happened, of course, but I still feel bad for the poor kid.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Whoa. That's intense. But then, I always can imagine Shroeder kicking her ass, hehehe
Yo chapter 23 . 11/2/2007
Some of this is funny and som is just plain grim. Non of em r gay if u hadnt noticed patty and marcie like Charlie. Seconly u hav a wild imagination child with th perings her. And lastly how dar u kill Charlie Brown he is one of th things tht keeps my sainty he cant die. Good job thugh.
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
You're a fairly good writer, LesMisLoony.
miranda-keene chapter 22 . 10/23/2007
Oh, I didn't realize it was complete... I guess you won't keep going on this. Sigh. The good (yet disturbing) stories always die young... or something like that.
miranda-keene chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
Wow... disturbing. But, I'm still reading. Keep writing! It's ok to be disturbed.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
*giggle*

I'm sorry. This is... so bizarre it's hysterical. So... Linus and Schroedor are lovers/in love, and Snoopy is dead, and Violet is pregnant with Pig Pen's child and Charlie Brown just killed himself and Sally has rabies, and... I think that's it. Is that it? I'm semi-confused, but still loving this story.
Fandom Jumper chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
WHAT IS GOING ON? I AM SO CONFUSED.

Geez these are not the Peanuts I grew up with lol.
treygoldfishmcgee chapter 1 . 8/19/2007