Reviews for High School
Yo chapter 23 . 11/2/2007
Some of this is funny and som is just plain grim. Non of em r gay if u hadnt noticed patty and marcie like Charlie. Seconly u hav a wild imagination child with th perings her. And lastly how dar u kill Charlie Brown he is one of th things tht keeps my sainty he cant die. Good job thugh.
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
You're a fairly good writer, LesMisLoony.
miranda-keene chapter 22 . 10/23/2007
Oh, I didn't realize it was complete... I guess you won't keep going on this. Sigh. The good (yet disturbing) stories always die young... or something like that.
miranda-keene chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
Wow... disturbing. But, I'm still reading. Keep writing! It's ok to be disturbed.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 23 . 10/23/2007
*giggle*

I'm sorry. This is... so bizarre it's hysterical. So... Linus and Schroedor are lovers/in love, and Snoopy is dead, and Violet is pregnant with Pig Pen's child and Charlie Brown just killed himself and Sally has rabies, and... I think that's it. Is that it? I'm semi-confused, but still loving this story.
Fandom Jumper chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
WHAT IS GOING ON? I AM SO CONFUSED.

Geez these are not the Peanuts I grew up with lol.
treygoldfishmcgee chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
good fanfic
AoiXD chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
He ate woodstock?
AoiXD chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Snoopy does NOT bite! have you seen the comic? He hardly even has a mouth!
oddcity500 chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
this is great! never stop

oddcity500
oddcity chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
that is so good. wat is the positive in chapter 13?

please keep writing this story, it is so good you have made my day!

oddcity
alex chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
now i know that hemingway is a bit terse but this story of yours has the shortest chapters i've ever seen.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 13 . 4/30/2007
Aw, gee... these were so good! I'm really glad you updated, I'd been wondering if you'd stopped this story or something...

I want more soon! They're all in trouble!

Great job!

Keep writing!
Reality Incorporated chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Charlie Brown definitely listened to too much Jawbox. Well, that was cool. I'll give that a 10/10 and try to write a Peanuts fanfiction after I get "Some Gift From Heaven" and "Kenneth at 99.7 MHz" done.
I wuv my Gavvy Pooh chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Maybe you should change the rating to T. I'm not sure all that implied stuff is good for the kids. Othr than that, it's good
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »