Reviews for Strays
InkDragons chapter 1 . 6/10
This was really sweet. Oddly in character. I can totally see Iruka taking in strays and Kakashi doing something outrageous with an excuse that shouldn't work but does because it's him. I liked how slow it was, though it could have been a little longer. The candles and always making extra food while Kakashi was gone was just perfect. All in all, it made me smile.
violetpooka chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this story. I adore your interpretation of both of them, and I wish you would write a sequel where they figure they are in love and this is a relationship. Nice job..
jj chapter 1 . 1/8
that was cute
jenniferchua22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Sweet :)
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Kakashi found himself a wife, Iruka found someone to care for.

Good story.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What a very sweet story. I was so worried that Kakashi wouldn't make it back from his mission. I'm glad the story ended on a good note.
TigressJade chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well that was a nice punch line. ;) This fic was a nice little insight into a possible Kakash/Iruka AU universe. I honestly wish this was what was going on in the manga. No really. Especially after chapter 599. lol I think someone else would be amused by this pairing. :P

Anyway, I like how Kakashi is compared to the cats at first and Iruka acts like Naruto's father/older brother by saying that his friends and teacher are always welcome. Kakashi the former Anbu sneaking around his house was also really really funny. That was some good writing on your part, it all fit very nicely together. Thanks for the fanservice and a good story. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww.
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i hope you can make a sequel :
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cuuuute! I want more!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
very very cute. love that its slow paced.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I really liked this take on Iruka and Kakashi. A nice little story that I'll enjoy reading again sometime.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Cute. I really really liked this. I think my favorite part of this story was that they weren't over the top, there wasn't any "oh, I've only really talked to you once, let's screw." like there is in so many KakaIru fics. This was great, slow and steady and believable.

btw, I loved the candle bit.
machao chapter 1 . 8/3/2009