Reviews for I Wager
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really enjoy your writing style. This is an epic story about Garv and Fire Blood, very funny. I loved it! And wish you would write more about them.
Creator of Hybrids chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
F***ing hilarious
Predninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Laughed the entire time
Predator - Chick chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Niiiiicccceee!
xVentressx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
R.O.F.L.M.A.O this is...this is...fuckin funny:)) i'm imaginated Fire Blood exiting from Cherry Tree...carryng 5 females underwears:))
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
(giggles) Sexy Fire Blood, yum! (giggles very girly and high) I love his bravado and his bragging, it's adorable!

POASO
Lone Wolf the Byrdman chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
odd... but hilarious.
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
*rolling with hilarious laughter*

that was just too funny! i don't know if i should feel sorry or what for poor fire blood... if he'd only known what was going on. *grin* only place worse would'a been a gay club! HAHA
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Laughing too hard.

Call back later.
Vesh-Nek chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
My roomie just walked in to see if I was having a heart attack, I was laughing so hard. Good job yet again!
Buffalocatz chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Fire Blood is such a classic wise ass and phenomenal best friend and Second in Command - Garv is pretty lucky (as are the Ladies as well...). Great job - had me laughing so hard - thanks!
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
lol - this is great ! :) i like your fire blood so much, even if he is a macho and full of himself, i like him a great lot :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Muse of Scrolls chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh, that was GREAT! I loved every minute of it, Fire Redhead. _ Thank you so much for writing more involving Fire Blood and Garv. Also, I really enjoyed reading Hunter and Hunter 2. Those were fabulous stories.

You really know how to capture the Predators and their mannerisms. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. _
iconofcoolness chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Fan-freakin-tastic! This Fire Blood dude, has to get his own story. I was rollin' on tha floor. Too funny. A friend of mine once bet me that I couldn't walk into a bar without gettin into a fight. He said I wouldn't last fifteen minutes in there without that happenin. This story is almost nearly an exact duplicate of my situation, all the way down to the amount of time left and the girl's top in my back pocket. And as much as I disagree with my friends they say I have the same attitude, or ego, if you like to call it that. Of course the stakes were a bit different, if I won I'd get a week's worth of his paycheck, and I could date his sister, if he won, it was a week's worth of my paycheck, and the stereo system outta my car. Needless to say, I lost that bet. I guess I chose to tell you of my experience as proof as to how appreciative I am of this story and the humor it supplied me with. So, you must write more about Fire Blood. PEACE!
wolf-of-black-flames-kikyo chapter 1 . 11/5/2006