Reviews for Devotion
via-loves-tyson chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
bittersweet and beautiful sasuke and ino really needs each others support and comfort:))
uchiha-ino03 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
it's so nice yet so sad...XD

write more sasuino fics :-)
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Sasuke went insane, and Ino feels obligated to stay by his side while inside she dies slowly. Interesting
Hhahgllaghgw chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Holy mother of ! This story was, utterly amazing! There's no words to explain!

Wow...just wow!

You have a way with words, and it makes you think so so many things and mysteries behind this story...even though a one-shot!

AkemixHanako.
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was amazing. By the end, I just wanted to collapse and cry with Ino, it was so sad.
lizardgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
that was really good
swingsetxmemory chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I almost cried, ya happy? No one else left, eh...he deserved it. But hey, it would be nice if this happened. :]
Hello Venus chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
BEAUTIFUL
Yugao chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Sad, bittersweet, but pretty fic. Thanks for the good read.
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was great! I loved it so much, and it being from Ino's perspective made it seem even more interesting.
kosumi chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
aww, very sad but beautifully written! amazing oneshot!
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I really like this. Its so bittersweet. I absolutely love it!
SeptemberGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I can't believe the ending is so sad yet I still laugh. xP. I don't know, I just don't like Ino that much... But yeah, I suppose she's fine here.
God of Static chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow that was sad. Good well written one shot, you definetly have talent as a writer.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I don't know why, but.. when I read the quotes at the end, I just felt like wanting to cry. Excellently written story, as always. Please keep up the wonderful work that you do.