Reviews for Byouki: Our Time is Running Out
Hikaru Kaoru plus Haruhi chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
I like your story but as I can see you haven't update in 5 years are you ever going to finish it I would love too see a ending please.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Great chapter :-D
quetion123 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
i couldnt stop crying for haruhi and the hosts. i really love this story so i pray youll continue on please i love it! i want to see the fight between haruhis grandfather and the hosts parents... this is going to be awesome.
Adonna2424 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
OMG you have to finish this! I have no words to explain how riveted I am to this story and how incredibly heart broken I would be if you never finished this. It starts slowly but the chapter of Mori, Kaoru and Hikaru are literally masterpieces, so beautifully written and stunning I just sat here in silence, absorbing it all. Please I beg you finish this, even if it takes you writing just a paragraph at a time, I will wait patiently for this to be concluded. Even if it isn't, which would be such a terrible waste, I still feel it is definitely worth reading just for the introspection each character goes thru. Thank you so much and I will keep my fingers crossed that you eventually finish this beautiful literary piece.
Midlina chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
This story is so amazing and touching... Wouldn't it be fun to have Haruhi die when they all realize their feelings for her? (Aren't I a cruel, heartless sadist?)
Hikaru Kaoru plus Haruhi chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
I LOVE IT AND T GOES TO FAV
Winged She-Wolf chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
This is an absolutely amazing story. Very wonderfully done! Oh, please update soon, I simply must know what happens. I love how every character had their own chapter of love with Haruhi. Excellent and so romantic!
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
Oh, this is a wonderful story! It is an amazing piece of writing, and the way you bring in the psychological aspect of each Host Club member's feelings about the situation leave me on the edge of my seat! I do hope you continue with the story, and update it soon!
skepsis66 chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Fantastic character studies. Each of them are fundamentally themselves, yet, have evolved and changed with the arrival of Haruhi into their lives. Wonderful, heart-wrenching story!
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Please continue soon! I love it! OMG! HARUHIS NOT GONNA DIE!...is she?...Please update soon! X3

Much Wuvs!

Fishie ~-~
Erilin-chan chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
oh, ticking time bomb indeed! hatori and royji seem a bit keen to break the poor host club up, noo!

love this story, even if it is really heart wrenchingly sad!
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
That would be so freaky if something like that really happened.
restless-tempest chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
Wow, fantastic story! Everyone is so in character, and I was cheering Tamaki on when he escaped from his grandmother. XD Great story, please update as soon as you can. D
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
This is really great.

WOW, your the first story that I cam across so far, that mentions Haruhi's mother side of the family. cool.

Wonder how everyone will react to knowing that Haruhi isn't as commoner has they thought, especially Tamaki's grandmother.

Although tad surprise they didn't do much background check on her mother side of the family, especially Kyoya.

Why are they having the same doctor that missed up on Haruhi's results still working on Haruhi, not to mention help Tamaki out?

Wouldn't the chief of staff or the board members request/demand suspicion on this guy, especially if he has a lawsuit from not only Haruhi, but the other patient Haru?

Wonder how he's doing, especially after getting treatments he really didn't need in the first place?

All I have to say is hope he's not the same doctor that was working on Haruhi's mom, although what are the chances of that happening?

It seems the Host Club not only has her father, but soon to be another male in her live to deal with.

How will the female student in Ouran feel/react when/if they find out not only Haruhi is a female, but also an heiress.

Hopefully she will make through this, otherwise it be sad to have that title for a short time.

Please update ASAP

I'm hoping for either Kyoya/Haruhi, Haruhi/Mori
Li-chan chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
Though this story is well written and a good-read...I can't help to be a bit depressed about how this story will end if the very first chapter is any indication... :-( I'm still hoping Haruhi will respond to treatment and make a full recovery!

I look forward to reading more and hopefully it doesn't end as sadly as it seems it's going to!