Reviews for Push and Pull
Bria-Cat chapter 16 . 4/3
Please, PLEASE, finish this I am BEGGING you!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow. Off to a stellar start!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Great story! You should finish it. Very well written!
silentshadow55 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Good story, too bad it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
PLEASE! need to know what happens! it's been a year.. :'( :'(
TigerStriper chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Ok so I was loving this story whole heartedly. And then Katara said it "He's like my brother." Now obviously I'm a Zutarian, why else would I be reading this. But I feel like when authors use this as a for of evasion from Kataang, it's just sloppy and unrealistic. Katara definitely does have feelings for Aang. And whether the author chooses to have them cut off prematurely by some event, an event that changes the way she feels, or her feelings for Zuko simply become stronger, I just don't like the brother excuse. Sorry if this feels a bit like an attack, I swear it's not, I'm just severely put off when this happens. You know when they literally make fun of it on the show itself that it probably isn't the wisest corse of action. Sorry If I sound like an a**hole. I really am enjoying your story.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Great job! Please post again soon!
iluvjessemac chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
i'm so glad i found it and got to read it. you are really an exquisite writer! please please continue this story, it's too wonderful too just leave hanging. i know you haven't updated in years, but i won't give up hope. you can't write something so good that so many people like and not finish it!
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT!
or at least let someone else finish it, it's just absolutely amazing
iluvjessemac chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
OMG THAT SCENE WAS LIKE PERFECT, WHERE ZUKO KISSES KAT, UGH AND HER REACTION AND EVERYTHING, UGH SO PERF
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
This is just...OMIGOD it's almost better than the original release, because Zuko thinks lowly of Mai too. Is that bad? Lol don't care. She's Tim Burton's Mary Sue.
Keys to the Kingdom chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
it makes me really sad to see you haven't updated since '09 because i really love this. i'm hoping you can update sometime because i really want to see what happens next and how this will end :)
good luck with getting published!
Marii1038 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Wow please update soon I love this fanfic and really want to know what happens next!
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Will you cont?
caspasta chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Good story! Please update! :)
ZutaraShipper chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
OMG... I'm an avid reader so books always have an emotional effect on me. Whenever I read (if the writing is quality work) I feel the emotions churning in me. This chapter seriously turned me on:-) I don't know if that's what you intending, but that was an extremely powerful chapter. By the way, I could find the link to the NC - 17 content on your bio.