Reviews for A Hazy Shade
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I wanna cry right now.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love a poignant crossover, which is exactly what this is. Thanks so much for writing.
mudkip chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is great! i never would've thought of this! it's short but it has alot of meaning. I love it!
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww, that was so sad and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
that ending is cold even for me,ive watched scissorhands before,but i forget most of it,the ending of the movie was grate
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Nicely done. I liked how you blended the movie to fit the manga/anime. Ed's reaction seems fitting. :3
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was really sad and touching. I came pretty close to crying, actually. Poor Edward Scissorhands...

(But on the bright side, it had two of my favorite Edwards in one place. xD)
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very bittersweet meeting, but that's Edward Scissorhands...

Nicely done with the In Characterness of all three people!
DragonsandInk chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awww, that's so sad and sweet at the same time, Ed's all angry then realizes Edwards predicament and is suddenly all nice and Al's still the niave little Al we all know and love, nice job!
Ymixle chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It makes me want to cry. It's so sad, but that's what happens with Edward Scissorhands.
accallia chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was honestly one of the saddest fanfics I have ever read in my life. Great job.
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Well, that was the fastest a fic ever made me cry. Congrats! xD
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow, that was...interesting. I liked it and I havent come across a story with Edward-scissor-hands in it! I love him. Hes cool, and I guess you know that. Ed Elric kinda doubts here but hey thats Ed and your story! Cool! Awzum job! Love it!

-Auto-Alchemechanicist-
shinigami109 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that movie is so sad! i LOVE jonny depp! Plz update sooN!