Reviews for They Also Serve
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is an incredibly insightful story. Very House to make everyone think he is just crazy, rather than let Wilson's secret out. House knows enough about the Jewish faith to know how to help Wilson.

Well done.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Powerful. Entertaining. Funny. Great fic!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was so sweet and so House! Glad to see everyone visit, but I just love the House-Wilson interaction.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow. I love it. You managed to have all of the characters in this story AND(I'd love italics, right now) you kept them in character. Not once were they unbelievable. Great work!
Tekiclutch chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*peers from behind the computer desk* What...? It's a House fan fiction... and it's good!

I better put on my tin foil hat. End times are a comin'.

(It was great!)
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wow! I really liked that. Good job!
MadScientistGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This story was amazing. I love the House/Wilson friendship. Like an episode of the show, it shows House doing something that seems a bit crazy, but eventually, you can see the reason behind it. I really enjoy your take on these characters.
esk chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
its was good but it seemed to go on forever && sorta boring esk
Tidwell chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Unique and compelling. Excellent work.
NaiveEve chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was great! Very well written, novel concept, true to character, attention grabbing. Great work!
Faline chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I absolutly love this. The simple fact that House would wait for so long just to be with Wilson in his time of need is so very House/Wilson. Woot! You captured everyone perfectly!
Jackie chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wow, I thought that this piece was really amazing. You really captured the characters, and House's lines were witty and right on. I hope you write more. :)
abcdefg1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Thank you for this story. It really felt like a long night, waiting, sitting, maybe lamenting. Chase and Cameron were really in character, Wilson probably too and House, well, I'm still not sure what his character is.