Reviews for Secrets
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
rotflmao XXD haha its like all serious and then "The chocolate still said nothing" XXD loved it!
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
haha sounds like something i'd be caught doing
WriterC chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Whaha that was hysterical! You had me quite fooled there for a minute. It was even funnier when I read it for the second time. Chocolate... is there anything better in this world? You go Ange!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
So true. Every woman has a dirty little secret, though, I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks to my chocolate. Hormones can do unpredictable things to a person...
Bailadora chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Once again, my mind is in the gutter.
Temperance Ride chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ok... constructive critisism...um... well, it could be longer? I don't know, its really HARD to give critisism when your freaking brilliant, so is your profile. I totally agree with your and WOATCAPIITON's hate for "twelvies." I do too. I really, really do.
fireandice226 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
rotflmao
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hahaha. Nice. I like the misleading nature of this fic, not to mention the truth of it. Apparently some chemicals in chocolate react with female hormones to produce some of the same effects as sex. Interesting. :D
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
M! Chocolateynessness!
lone astronomer chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Cute and sweet. Loved it, recommended it on the bones_recs Livejournal com, and created a banner for you to display if you so choose!

pictures.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
PMSL I love it lol My mom thinks im crazy cos I suddenly burst out laughing for what appeared to be no reason. Lol. It's like me when i eat anything that makes me a lil hyper I know i shouldnt but its so funny lol. Would love to see a sequel to thiss

Watch out Eddies about
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
lol...cute. It really is an addiction, isn't it? Anyhow...very cute.

Wolfy
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
ROFL! LOVED IT!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Heh, this reminded me of a Beauty and the Beast poem on here, I think it was called Giving In.

Great job, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud, everyone in the house is asleep. O.O _
leo1312 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hey im not a member here it wont work on my computer so i dont know if you can reply but i just had 2 tell you how funny your fic made me laugh ALOT cause thats exactly how i am with the beloved chocolate!and it also cheered me up after reading a particularly dark/sinister fic!so thanks again 4 the laughter and i hope you will do another funny one though you'd be hard pushed 2 make it as witty and so like every other girl i :-)