Reviews for Love Is
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
that was a nice interpretation as to what happened when they saw the twilight episode.
i've always felt heartbroken during their goodbye scene when logan left for london. but when rory got the rocket i was a little curious myself what it could mean. until the explanation about true love. i was like awww! for logan to define true love like that, i mean, it's like big and i could only have high praise for logan to hold love at such a high standard.
out of all the guys rory could end up with i think logan was in all ways her match. dean was a safe guy until he became an adulterer and dumping her publicly 2x. jess was a match for her lit-wise and more but he was unreliable. tristan although they never dated, was good for banter and could have been more if only he cleaned up his act. and logan despite his playboy ways, matched her in banter, knowledge, pushed her out of her safety zone, let her enjoy life spontaneously. and the fact that he realized rory was a good thing in his life and changed for the better for her.
that is why i hated how season 7 ended. a love like theirs should have a happy ending. i felt cheated and i know some would agree that if there was a season 8 then there would have been a rogan.
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
too cute!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
cool story
Amused chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Thanks for the badfic! Hysterical.
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow...
Goomba chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I like summaries, thank you for that reminder. Really.

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very VERY perfect. In an understanding kind of way, a I like Logan at this moment kind of way and a they are perfect for each other kind of way, thank you. Sweet and ... well sweet.

Cheers Jen
iwannabegilmore chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
it was so cute it was like every time she said thankyou she ment i love you
hufflepuff-at-heart chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
The first time I read this chapter, with the parenthises (spelling?), I was like "Captain Subtext!" Now I know you may not know what that means, but it felt good for me to say it.

Yes, I know I'm weird,

Christine
Juliette Rose24 chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
oh man, did i love this! i can't stop smiling it was so cute. Great!
rawrrry chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Why is it that your stories are always so wonderfully written, I can see happening in the show and makes me cry?

Such a good story.
Kareene chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
:: sigh :: Love it.
Lorinne chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
That was so well-written and wonderful...I loved it!
Ela chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
This is the best story I've ever read!

You are an amazing writer, please write more! I love it!

It is so sad that we don't see these situations on TV! So please write more!