Reviews for The Finest Persian Silk
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
How beautiful! Renault always showed Heph as the passionate one and Alex as the affectionate one, but she never went into details. You made me smile at Heph's ingenuity to get Alex to be the passive partner. I wish I had discovered you sooner.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WOW! now Bagoas can't do that for Alexander!
starlesscity chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
My favourite. Ever. Lovely. 3
SnowyPrecipice chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
You are the BEST Alexander/Hephaestion writer I have come across by far! I'm saying this for all your stories: You capture their love so well...I'm honestly engrossed in every word you write. I nearly cried when I read 'Dearest Alexander' and I have never wept after reading any story.

Your fanfics are so realistic; so believable...I truly admire you. After reading your A/H fanfics, I somehow feel that others cannot compare (no offense to the other wonderful writers!). It's just that you infuse every A/H story with so much love(especially 'competing for second place') and not to mention the fact that your characters are so real.

Please write more!
Rhosyn Fox chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It was amazing! A/H are just so perfect for each other.
qaffangyrl chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
A/H are a new OTP for me. I've fallen hopelessly in love with them. Your work was recced to me by a Livejournal friend of mine.

I'm so glad I found out about you. I loved this story...it was tender, hot and so well written.

I write some myself. I just posted my first A/H fic here in case you're interested.
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
THAT WAS SO GOD! *applause* XD amazing writing my friend, i LOVED it!
Tastytime chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I keep trying to decide which of your one shots I like most, and I think that this is it. I'm not sure, because I like them all, but this seems to me to encapsulate perfectly the dynamics between Alexander and Hephaestion, and best of all to strike the best balance between and love in their relationship. It does not feature either a practically impotent Alexander, or a rampaging beast Hephaestion, and neither does it base their relationship only upon the physical. I've always had a hard time deciding which should top- having come to fanfiction young and through anime, I tend to apply the criteria anime does- tall, dark, older people on top, small, blond, younger person on bottom. You have successfully circumnvigated that obstacle. I think I especially love the way that is *not* a weapon. Hephaestion obviously does not feel that not being nt devalues him, and perhaps he has been able to teach Alexander that through his values.

Or I could be really shallow and just say 'great .'

Either way, it was terrific.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Alexander is desperate, sn't he? *lol* _ Enjoyed this.
Joyeee chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
How, indeed, would proud Alexander go about asking such a thing of Hephaestion? And Hephaestion's trying to fulfill Alexander's wishes without making him request it - even when he thinks that Alexander wishes to end their relationship! That's such a lovely aspect of them both in your stories although it often results in such miscommunication.

Um ... "gaped stupidly" made me laugh (I think it was just me, breaking the tension for myself!) Poor, poor Hephaestion. Poor Alexander, when he turns away with a small moan...

The next section was, I think, my favorite. Aggressive, possessive Alexander - faking fatigue, dismissing servants, ordering Hephaestion to stay! I thought it might happen then - but when Hephaestion stops, insisting that it's supposed to be love, not punishment - that was beautiful. Of course, now they had to wait longer. But then, in the last section Alexander doesn't have to ask at all, and that's really what he wanted, yes?

Very complex dynamics here, who exactly is telling whom to do what, Hephaestion's trepidation and the desire to be absolutely sure that this is what Alexander wants even while he's "in charge." It never seems set, or certain, to me, exactly whose desire is being fulfilled - or rather, both of them are having their desires fulfilled, never mind who is the lover and who the beloved in the physical sense. All in all (perhaps other fans will stone me for this, but I don't care) I found this so much more satisfying than all those "My Alexander's" in the film!
CoralDawn chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
ate up my previous review a few days back. Here's trying again...

Alexander wants something that would no longer be what he wants if he had to actually ask for it. Ah.. the burdens of power, and being first a Prince and then a King and the issues of what is perceived as proper and what is not. Poor dear hints and hints at the slow (very!) Hephaistion, who finally understands! IF only he had taken the hint earlier, they could have enjoyed themselves for many more years! But better late than never, even if it came at the expense of that gorgeous turquoise silk! Thanks for a warm, erotic peek at the inner chamber.
Dilandau2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This was a beautiful and highly erotic story. I love the way you write, it just flows so well. I added this to my favorites so I can read it again.
Hephaistion chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
A very well written story, with a very strong and loving Hephaistion. Love it! (And I think, Alexander would love it, too!)
Norrsken chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Another tender, loving story. Hephaestion's longings must have been almost unendurable, often being so close to his beloved. You give us several moments of love and friendship,taking us through time & history. The victory at Issus is the prequel to Hephaestion's secret wishes coming true, with the help of the wonderful Persian silk!

All the best wishes,

/NorthernLight
parisad chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Eh...you are coming to sex stories finally...almost graphic ;)

Great! I like to have an eye on their private, intimate life...and your eye is always deep and knowing!

I was missing your stories!

hug