Reviews for Desired Effects
SunflowerIce chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
omg I love this story *-*
I wish you had continued it..
how I love those two, and Im somehow happy that fubuki has such a strong mind to argue with hell kaiser ryou
damn, I really wish you would continue, you practically left us at the beginning of the best parts T_T
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
XD That was priceless. :3

Pleeeease, tell me you'll update. This story is headed in such an awesome direction.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Didn't notice. He seemed in character to me.
Angelika's Planetarium chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Cherries3 amazing story
Toribi12 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Finally! A believable, humorous, romantic Ryo/Fubuki fic that's serious (but not overly serious) and stays true to the characters. The only thing I really think was OOC was Juudai and Asuka but that's because I'm totally convinced he's gay - and naive. I see him more as the type to eventually go for Jun, who's the type to beam him upside the head and *explain* the whole love and relationship thing.

I like that Ryo is still his bad ss self and how it seems to be grudgingly growing on Fubuki. I like the insight you offer into what both characters are thinking and feeling and how you're gradually bringing them together as a couple. Ryo/Fubuki is an awesome Dark Romance couple and I really hope you'll continue with your fantastic story! :)
FrostyFeline chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
...-inhales big breath- THIS IS THE AWESOMEST FIC EVER WRITTEN ABOUT THIS PAIRING AND U SHOULD UPDATE COS IT IS SO AWESOME AND IT WAS REALLY CUTE ! -exhales- phew Its out x.x this is such an adorable chappie it's so gd it should be illegal D im really looking forward to any updates
azab chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
i loved it a lot and i hope you update sooooooooooooooooooooooon
azab chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
i loved it a lot
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
i loved it a lot
Voltrix chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
A seke is someone that can act as a seme or an uke, in case yah' haven't been told that by now! _

There! XD Since I told ya that, joo gotta update, okay? It's not too bad, you could even just do a small ending chapter to show their reactions ] hell, I would be willing to write it if that meant another chappie for this wonderful story !

Anywho, just wanna say I think you did a great job with the story and datt your charries are all IC! _
Starlight-Ninja chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Love your story. Update soon, and please make Ryo seme if you can.

(Don't worry; I have no idea what 'seke' is ether. And, since my friends have to explain almost all 'suggestive' jokes to me even though I read M-rated stories, I'm probably sadder then you are. TT-TT)
babyvicz chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
i love this fic i hope you update soon
nabbi chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Jen: .:lower lip trembles:.

nabbi: oh no, .:pulls out a pair of earplugs and sighs:. in five, four, three, two, and one-

Jen:WAH! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED AND THIS STORY IS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE OUT OF ALL THE STORIES CONTAINING THIS PAIRING! PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON, IF YOU DO THERE WILL BE HUGGLES ALL ROUND!

nabbi: .:sighs:. you baka, after you're whining, i would'nt be surprised if she gave up on fanfic for ever. -.-

jen: WHAT! NO, WAIT IM SORRY ILL NEVER WHINE AGAIN JUST PLZ UPDATE! this story is way too good to be discontinued! you have all our support! .

nabbi: .:surprised:. she does?

jen: .:thwacks nabbi:. of course she does! we love this story, so go on and say it!

nabbi: .:sighs:. alright, acrimony makes the best fubuki x ryo fanfics, happy?

jen extremely, and i hope you keep on writing,and i bet the next chapter will be even better than the one before! good luck!.
Tsubasa-fan chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
I love this pairing and this fic! Will it be updated anytime soon?
PenandpaperPoet chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
This story may be longer than your others, but it's amazing! ] I love it, and please, I can't wait for the next part!