Reviews for Sweet and Sour
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this!
Great story so write more :))
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
My goodness, dwivilia, so many different styles of fics to search through! Ah-mazing I must admit again...this one is one of my favs actually cuz it's pretty much spot on.

idk what that's supposed to mean, but hey...it fits what I'm thinking I just hope you know what that is...cuz I sure don't. well...do, but don't. ahg forget it.

Anywho...you hafta feel bad for poor abused Ryan like that. After all he's gone through in his life already, this justmade it so much worse. I luvd it! Must read more! L8rs!
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That hear breaker Montez,I love this one shot very angsty.
spiel chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
But whose child is it, if not Troy's?
musicofthenight32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
i really liked that although i really dont like gabriella...shes kind of annoying, just in general. but i love ryan and that made up for it!
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Well, *I* thought that it was like the prompt - Ryan was obsessed with Gabriella, and she was taken! You added more depth, which is always good.

This seemed SO MUCH like Ryan - it's amazing. I can picture him sitting at the bar, pouring his secrets out. *sigh* Your descriptions are so vivid; I love it.

Expect a high score from me!

prongs
Sala chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That was really... perfect!

Congratulaciones.
nonamerain chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow. I REALLY liked this one. It was great. Serioulsy, I'm putting it on my favorites! : )
tildeasterisk chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great story. But then again, it's writen by you so of course its great. _ And I like how its so..depressing? Only word I can think of, but I like it.
bangbangbang chapter 1 . 9/29/2006