Reviews for The Last Mile
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Awwww! Thanks for a great story :) You had some great lines in this chapter!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Eek. What a mess! I have total faith you can take care of it though :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
I so did not see either of those things coming! Wow!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
He wished, not for the first time, that there was a cosmic off switch he could throw before Dean said something stupid.

Hahhaaaaaa-love it!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
I really have enjoued this story-thanks for another great chapter! And this:

Dean shook his head. "Little brothers. Life's eternal punishment."
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Great chapter-I have no problems with *good* exposition, which is what yours is :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Yes! And George pulls a gun :) Awesome :) I knew he was smart right off and I like him. And this:

Where Sam saw a gaudy, tasteless room, Dean saw a beautiful masterpiece.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Fun is good :) Favorite:

"It's one little interview, you drama queen! It's not like the ghost car will be there answering the phones."
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Nice little bit of banter at the end there :) Favorite part:

"Of course, I could be driving with no arms and one leg and I still wouldn't have crashed the car."
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Sam totally deserved the beat-down, and Dean is quite magnanimous not to give it to him LOL. Great chapter.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Loved this chapter! Sam is sooo going to get it :) This is my favorite part:

So, near as Sam could figure, he was out for a Sunday drive through the woods in his brother's car, and he had traded in the side mirror for a fashionable new tree trunk.

But the last couple paragraphs were great too :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Pretty much serves him right, but it's sooo not cool! Great chapter!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
*sigh* I hate it when they forget the number one rule: NO SPLITTING UP :) LOL-it never bodes well, Sammy!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Nice arguing! Favorite parts:

Now, eat that burger before I pull over and make you eat it.

It was as if someone lit a fuse halfway down his arm that led to a pile of C4. (ouch)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Intriguing! Favorite parts:

"Sure, now. But I was taller than you for almost twenty years. You were "Shorty" a lot longer than you were this long legged monkey-boy." Ah. Nothing chased away the morning blues like picking on one's sibling.

The little hummingbird was really the laptop yelling at him to go sleep somewhere else.