Reviews for The Dance of The Chuunin
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 17 . 6/30
Awwww! )
Srasanswa chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
So funny...author...your story is adorable
Srasanswa chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow...Such a nice chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
There is only one word to describe chapter 5...

Conbaffious

(confusing, baffling, and halarious.)
MyNamesRini chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
So Confuzzled .
neko-utau chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Okay this was the most confusing occ awesome story I have ever read of SASUHINA! Please write more other stories!KYAAA! It was so confusing but I managed to get through and touchy! Please write more.
Risha11 chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
I really like this. I always thought that sasuhina was cute, but didn't really know about narusaku. However after this, I think I can appreciate both sides and when you think about it, these pairing actually suit each other better. Sakura's loud and so is Naruto and both Sasuke and Hinata are shy. This was really funny and cute ;)
Akabari chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
the Sasuke part... I just... I can't even... *laughs* IT'S TOO MUCH. I LAUGH FOR FULL 5 MINUTES.
ray-chan chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
i like your story it has all the details and excitement but i got pretty confused when they switch their still a great story.
Person chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
This makes me laugh alot
Aki666 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
...It took me a year to finish this. It was so funny and akward that It just took so long to read it, but it was 1000% worth reading it all the way through. But I have I a qustion for you. Why and How did you come up with this plot. LOL. Just worndering. Kepp up the good work.
Aki666 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love this story! AWESOME JOB!
JDH1080 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
oh boy my head hurts man i have to say it takes a lot to do that but this is even harder to follow than taming of the sherw which i am reading in english and i hate shakespear now
i actually had to reread this like 5 times
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
well i have to amit this is quite interesting but i think your forgetting something and thats that hinata will know that sasuke isnt naruto becuase he forgot the whiskers
Crystal chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
Sweet! Confusing, but so funny! I LOVED IT! I could edit it some time... I guess... I'm pretty good with spelling and punctuation and grammar... XD