Reviews for Scattered
aturnofthepage chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Ack you can't leave this like it is. This is a very promising fic. Please continue the fic. Please. I really like th idea. I can't wait to see what happens with Aang. Also what happend to Katara why is she so out of it and submisve?
Kimba616 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Now, if only you'd continue. :-\
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Katara is hypnotized and can't defend herself against marrying Azula, Zuko ad Mai are on the run separately, Ty Lee's betrayed Azula, Aang's holed up on life support somewhere and Sokka is coming across an underground resistance? The makings of a wonderful fic. I might manage a few more chapters before tuckign in for the night. You sure know how to get someone's attention and keep it.

*KA*
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
How would you even shorten that, Azutara? *eyes bug out* That alone...Azula's doing it for the lulz. I love you, my dreams are going to be tripping tonight.

*instantly reminded of that scene in Return of Jafar. Makes the "I don't want to lose my head" sound.*

Sokka to the rescue

*KA*
Momo329 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
THIS IS AWESOME! Please update soon! _
Amaranth O'Riley chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Hm. This story could get very interesting. This is definetely a story I'll have to look out for. Nice work.
unknown chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
You know I had almost forgot about this. I'm glad you finally updated but, I most admit I don't understand Ty-Lee and Toph's storis were'nt they together in the last chapter and why was Ty-lee in prison? The most intersting part to me was when Azula told katara That she was hers. It was realy posseive and it disproved any earlier theroy of mine that Azula was using Katara as a way to the there would be some law thet only married peolpe could have the throne and she needed somone she could easily control. Guess I was wrong.
Ty-Lee Sweater Fund chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I dont get it...
Roxius chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow...this is getting good. I love it! Please write more!
unknown chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Lovly... it's written in a simple yet beatiful manner. Azula is marring Katara!That's intersting can't wait to see what happens.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Ok now I am seriously depressed. Apart from that very interesting!
Kishi chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hm. Sounds like things got good and messed-up real quick. Please don't leave us hangin'!