Reviews for Got Any Spare Change?
SakuraTheImmortalShapeShifter chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
who was the man!
Yuukilover chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Your not writing fanfiction anymore? Awwww... That's sad, you were a great writer...well, may the force of awesomeness be with you too! xD also, awesome story!
TheMysteriousAuthoress chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
Geez this should be humor/angst. If that's possible.
KawaiiBitch chapter 15 . 12/8/2006
GIrl! What was that! You mispelled my penname puttin' KwaiiBitch13 instead of KawaiiBitch13! LOL That's cool, I was thinking on the stories and I just can't get it right... there might not be no story from us! NO! LOL, nah, but I did love this chapter! A calling card? Where the hell did you get that idea? That was funny! And what happened to the protest stripper? Take that shit off there! You know you are NOT done writing fanfictions! LOL I'm lovin' the new ones! OMG that shit is funny, I think I'ma send you the first chapter of what I got of OUR first story, because we are COOL like that, because we are TIGHT! LOL That was me being poetic!
KawaiiBitch chapter 14 . 12/8/2006
Damn, gurl! What the hell are you watching! Only on cable can you see a protest stripper! So, does that mean that Naraku is going to strip? LOL The roof is on fire! WE don't need no water let the motherfucker burn! That just cracked me up!
KawaiiBitch chapter 13 . 12/8/2006
I know! I remember that he said he was retiring! But good thing that was a lie.. or that he decided to return, cause I love that song! And it IS number one on 106 & Park! HEy, do you know why Julisa and Big Tigger don't host it anymore? I liked them better, Rocsi is cool and all... but she seems a little... over the top, ya smell me? Wait, this ain't even a review! Well, I liked tha chapter! It was funny as well, and the thing that he there was a turd on the copy machine was NASTY! LOL That had me laughin' though. And him being all nice and smiling and blinding Miroku! I loved that part!
KawaiiBitch chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
DAMN that was funny! I loved that story and how he tripped over his fat and fell face-first on a pile of dog shit! THat was hilarious, you got me lookin' stoopid! I'm laughing and my bro was just staring at me like... what the hell? It was just so funny and with the mother's muffler scrapping the streets! LOL Now, I wonder... is there people who fear... pudding?

YOu know what you shoulda named that chapter? Candy and Car Bumpers in dark alleyways! LOL That shit would be hilarious!
KawaiiBitch chapter 11 . 12/8/2006
THat was so damn funny! But yeah, that was nasty about Kagome's grandpa! I remember that line when the girl said it and then the guy that played her daddy asked what tea bagging meant and shit and then the other dude started explaining! That brings me back... good ol' memories! And that bald spot on Sesshoumaru! OMG! Plus the literal ass kissing! I even pictured it in my mind!
KawaiiBitch chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
DAMN! That line Miroku said about Naraku being a true soldier cracked me up! OMG that shit made me laugh so much! You got served? FUNNY AS HELL! Shit is hilarious! Oh, I forgot to thank you for feeling honored that I wanted you to make a story with me! I should feel honored seeing as you are the funniest person I know! LOL And NO! I don't wanna do that story by myself! You HAVE to help me! Sure I got the ideas, but you can make it FLOW! You smell me?
KawaiiBitch chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
Oh, my LORD! That shit was hilarious! Especially the thing about Kagome holding her purse! I read your authoress note and you said you got the idea from Soul Plane, so when I read that the first thing that popped into my mind was, "OMG they are gonna tried to get laid because it is said black dudes is hung like horses!" Then I read that and I was like "Oh, my bad! I gotta stop lettin' my mind chill in the gutter!" LOL but I loved it!
KawaiiBitch chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
LOL That is too funny! Hakudoushi got game? Who woulda thought that! I loved how he was just tellin' the world off in that chapter! It was really funny! Especially when Inuyasha starts to complain to Sesshoumaru about how he's ALWAYS talkin' bout daddy! Hey, does Naraku, even GOT game? Thinkin' hakudoushi learned from him! LOL
Rose Royce chapter 15 . 11/27/2006

That's not fair, but that's a good ending! There was hope! I guess it's true, you can take everything away from a person but their family.

Write more!

:S. Devilin:
koishii-tenshi chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
awwl, too bad that you are done writing stories, i can't get enough of your writing. (sheds a tear)
animearlinefreak chapter 15 . 11/23/2006
This was really good. And I loved the Sesshomaru and Kagura thing, that was freaken funny. "Ain't not a word." Funny. That was a good ending, and it's ashame to see it leave so soon. :( Good luck with your other story and please don't stop writing Inuyasha stories, you do so well with them! Please!
neko1kitty chapter 15 . 11/23/2006
this was a funny fic to bad that it ended, omg you made naraku care for his incarnations hahahahaha and made sesshy look bad.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »