Reviews for Seventeen
Jimelda chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Wow, this is fantastic. Your portrayal of Ryan as he grow up, through the eyes of a fantastic original character nonetheless, is stunning. You have quite an impressive talent; this is one of the best fics I have read in a long time. It felt so real to me.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
My favorite fanfic. :) I read this a while ago, and it brought tears to my eyes. I felt the need to read it again. So great. 3
soooofija chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
oh my god. this is such an amazing story... you are amazing.

thank you for this.
trekkieb chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Great story. I enjoyed it very much!
alyssaaa chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
That was great )

i couldn't stop reading until i finished the story.

good job.
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
ok so i just found this...and oh my god it is seriously amazing!

not kidding!

i loved every bit of it!

I have always liked Ryan Chino stories, and i like the twist you put in this one!

it was amazing I loved it :)
Manic Penguin chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
wow. just... wow.

I always thought there was more to Ryan's desire to be 17. This was definitely one of the cooler ways I've seen it explained.

loved it
chiclete chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Awesome. Wonderful. Fantastic. Wow...
Julie Long chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
That can't be the ending, there so much more that can be written, I feel so robbed. You should make a sequel.
BlackHalliwell chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
awesome..u should make a sequel to it
xerus chapter 5 . 10/5/2006

I'm doing a happy dance now...
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
aw fantastic ending

so glad they found him!
Fanny chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Very good ending.I liked that you wrote it from Kirstens perspective.

It would be nice to read more about it though... chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Oh, just a little idea.. cause I loved your storie : you should to a sequel, see how Ryan react being in contact again with the Hart and the POV of Kandy!
Tharin chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
The epilogue was *very* short. I would have liked to read about the conversation between Megan and Ryan, or maybe about how the Harts found out where Ryan was living now.

But all in all, a great story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »