Reviews for My Heart Cries Out
Darkover chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Well done! You write very moving poems. IMHO, you have done a good job of capturing poor Eowyn's tortured feelings as she rode off to battle and death. Thanks for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
i look like arwen chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
so beautiful very poetic! i love it i favorited it keep writing,i hope my review adds up to more than 30
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I found it persuasive as a record of what might actually be flashing through Eowyn's mind under the circumstances. You were right to urge us to bear in mind that this was before she met Faramir.

One nitpick - I get the feeling that the parts about "The End." and "Please Review!" at the very end were not lines Eowyn was actually thinking to herself. But I had to do a bit of a double-take to figure out where the poem actually ended. Would you consider replacing your text with a new copy of that file, and then - when editing and previewing the text before posting it as the new text of "My Heart Cries Out," inserting a horizonal line across the page, using it to replace the current line "The End" so that the "Please Review!" part was separated from the body of the poem by that line? When I posted a poem earlier today, that was the way I did it, with the "Author's Note" underneath a horizontal line so the reader could quickly figure out where the poetry ended and the commentary from yours truly began! :)
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very nice. I liked and hope you continue to post more poetry and other work. :)