Reviews for Splinters
Guinastasia chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
The Marauders have the best bromance in the HP universe.
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, this story just makes everything so much more bittersweet. It's sweet and happy, and the end just leaves you with an aching sadness that none of it was ever possible.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Very nicely written. Love the interaction between Sirius and Remus. If only they hadn't waited to show Harry their memories of Lily and James...

Great work!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cool! please write more!
lemmonbomb chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Your writing is gorgeous :)

Oh how I now wish there had been a chapter in the actual book about Remus and Sirius' memories of the Marauders in the pensieve!
CassieFabray chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wonderful one-shot. Such a sad ending, because you know that Sirius will never get to do that. Written really well and so very ic. Very good job.
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow - great little story here. I really enjoyed reading it, especially the end, which in a way is rather sad as they never got to do it. Love the idea. Great.
ZairaAlbereo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Now, you know I wouldn't be able to resist! Lol. Interesting little glimps into Sirius and Remus friendship and the past. And of course that whole scenario with Snape leaves so much room to interpretation! I'm tackling that issue and many deeply woven psychological wounds in my story 'The Heart's Desire', but have yet to reveal what happened that full moon night Snape went to the Whomping Willow.

And a wonderful idea, showing Harry some memories of his parents!

“The subscription’s cheaper if I introduce a friend…”

“Over my dead body!”

Loved that! ;)
Annie789 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
How have I never known about your fics? How? This is SO GREAT! (Sorry, fangurl moment. Perhaps I should have added a '!11!').

No, seriously, this is so great. There's just so much wonderful stuff.

My favorite part is when Remus analogizes his life before his friends to understanding what it was like to be Snape. That really struck a chord with me.

I'm also glad Sirius gets some bit of closure on that it wasn't the fact that he sent Snape down the tunnel after Remus that made Remus believe that Sirius had betrayed James & Lily. It was like the elephant in the room was finally identified.

The end was so bittersweet. I was smiling and then realized that it would never happen and felt a little pang.

I love your story.
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was good. Very good.
Ramzes chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
A good work. They are all in character - Sirius, Remus, Kreacher. That's what I've always thought about the Marauders - that Remus could never truly believe that their attachment to him was as strong as his to them while Sirius and James never realized he felt this way. A wonderful story, really.
kayceejay-1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aw, I thought this was a really good read. Remus and Sirius were so in character and I just loved it. :D
Lady Bracknell chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I thought this was really wonderful. I often wondered what kind of conversation Remus and Sirius might have had after their conversation with Harry, and I thought this was a fantastic interpretation. The dialogue was excellent (I particularly liked the exchange about Remus getting SPEW memebership cheaper if he introduced a friend), and I thought you captured their characters brilliantly.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Dear InFabula:

Now this is superb. Simply superb, from beginning to end. Remus, Sirius, Kreacher, the reminiscences - everything, absolutely everything bang on the dot, as they say in the old country. It will be a long time before I see another piece of ff of this caliber.

Sincerely,