Reviews for Resident Evil 4: In This Darkness, Love Is Born
ArchVengence chapter 18 . 2/6
AHHHH I'm excited for Leon's encounter with Jack!
He's a great character and a formidible foe.
I love what you've done here with this story too! Leon has retained his "I'm a badass who's still a bit of a softy" persona and as much as Ashley annoyed me in the game, you've made her so much likable by putting in her pov. She's not so much of a hindrence in this story. xD
And I completely agree with your review on Degeneration.
Claire is my all time fave and I think they did her well. But did you notice the umbrella joke just before Claire and Leon reunite? :p
Can't wait for the rest; you've done well! :)
Superjay45 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
Although I am reviewing a pretty much dead fan fiction, I will share my thoughts.

I really loved it, I love the whole Leon Ashley romance thing, but where romance shines...You leave out detail of fight scenes. I know its tough to novelize every single encounter Leon may face, and that I can totally understand, but I can't forgive the fact that you went through the Salazar fight in one, maybe two mere sentences. I'm not one for criticism, but that's a major fight! That's a boss battle! It shouldn't be taken lightly. I don't know if the Salazar fight was easy for you, but I struggled for days on that fight and when I finally found a good strategy, I can't tell you how happy I was by wiping that smile of Salazar's face. Shouldn't vengeance against Salazar effect Leon in the slightest? Well whatevs I would love to see the story continue, i want to see more romance between Leon and Ashley (they're kinda underrepresented, which is ironic since they're the main characters in the most popular RE game)

hmm, this is long review for a FF, I'll cut it right here.
i love yoouuuu chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
The first thing I want to say is I really like this story I feel you got all the characters personalities down you also got the grammer and spelling. But I think a little bit more detail in the setting would help(of course it's just my opinion). Other than that keep up the great work!
thaux chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Hoping you will continue with this story :)
Scarlet Hill chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
Very good and enjoyable though you do seem to shy away from the major action... Still, would be nice to see it finished. Your Leon is a little sweetie pie.

I just wanted to say something about Degeneration. In my opinion, yes, Leon was really quite cold in it but I didn't particular see it as "out of character." Leon really reminds me of my brother in the way he speaks and his mannerisms etc and I saw a lot of that in the film. It's like he says to Claire in it, he's had no choice but to toughen up. And as for Angela... didn't like that much either but *shrugs* Leon just loves the ladies, doesn't he? He hits on Hunnigan at the end of RE4 after turning Ashley down! I don't think he "fell in love" with her though. As much as we all think he's silly for it, the boy loves Ada and that's just that. (I know your a Leon/Ashley fan. Sorry!)

Anyway, really enjoyed this story so far. Hope you continue it... SH xx
Javilin Yamato chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
great story, well thought out, it would have bben nice if some of the major battle scenes were played out though, but as for the story it was exceptional, i,ll give it a 7.5 out of 10 mostly cause it kind of a bummer that it was not finished, hopefully you can get back to it sometime.

Sincerely,

Javilin Yamato
Kaylawayla chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
You'll keep writing, right? Because I love this!
Mukuro Meki chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
hey, love the story just got the game about a week and a half ago and beat it three days ago. yeah I know I'm slow. But anyway that got me courious to see if there where any Ashley/Leon fics out there and so I stumbbled upon yours and was quite happy with the small summry so I started reading it as I said I love it. Can't wait for you to put out another chapter. Please update soon
lilykat14 chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
I love this story, it's got just the right amount of accuracy and sweet additives. :] please continue it!
pyrocatboy chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
by beating the game once
xwittychickx chapter 18 . 2/5/2010
I like what you did with Leon's emotions between Ada & Ashley, I think it's a pretty good interpretation of what he probably was thinking. I can't wait for more!
xwittychickx chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
This is amazing! I love how you put the characters inner thoughts and emotions into the story. Great work! Kepp it up.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
Very good I do hope that you up date soon.
Shadow Commando chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I believe Leon said "Faith 'IN' money will lead you nowhere."
Folklore zombie chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Awesome story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. and on Degeneration I wondered about Claire and Leon.