Reviews for Fortune's Foe
anelawilliams chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Loved the story it was very good! Best so far that I have read.
Joy chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Oh, spooky story with a sweet ending. Wonderful!
Alpha Pegasi chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Nice ending (though I could happily read chapters and chapters of Trip helping Malcolm get better!)

A very sweet proposal.
fififolle chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
'This hurts too much.' *meep* Oh, this was so amazing. I could hardly breathe. Poor Malcolm. Oh, I would really like another tiny little bit - please write an epilogue - we need to know where Trip was and how he's coping with what happened to him. I just thought it was an incredible story. Maybe Trip has to face Hoshi, too. YOu know you have to write more ;) Please *begs*.
Hisster chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
This was a wonderful, happy ending to such a tense story. Loved it. Made me smile at the end. Keep up the great work!

spootycup chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
oh you have to have one more chapter... i mean come on... i want trip hovering over mal helping him everything... this was GREAT!
spootycup chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
holy shit.. that was great... more please... are they going to be ok? will trip be trip will mal be mal will their relationship last? more!
fififolle chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
*gulp* I loved the first scene of this chapter. Pure evil Trip-being. Fab. 'What harm could there be?' *headdesk* Loved the kind of 'have to make do with six' jolly British :D M... DK in Buffy, oh yeah, nice memory. 'Only he could make this decision' - uh oh... argh! Poor Malcolm! They are in SERIOUS trouble. Help them! I love this. That's what I think of it so far ;)
grata chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Oh mi god! You are the queen of cliffhangers, dont let us and poor Malcolm wait too long
Hisster chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Oh wow, you can't leave us here for too long. Where's the next chapter? Can't wait, this is great!

Alpha Pegasi chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I think I have read all of your stories over the years.

And this is the most agh ending to any chapter of yours that I have ever read.

You are getting mean to us in your old age *g*
spootycup chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
this is good... more please
Alpha Pegasi chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Loved the bit where Malcolm could not help himself and the false Trip takes advantage. Probably not a good idea for Malcolm to pursue Trip then!
fififolle chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Flippin' 'eck. This is fantastic. 'More or less'? What do you mean, more or less? And just how long... wow. The whole security set up, and the image of Reed at parade rest, just great. Poor Malcolm, at the captain's quarters half-dressed and feeling like a git - LOL. Loved it. This is grand, keep it up.
Hisster chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Oh, man. This is the best. I want more, right now. LOL Great job! Keep it up!