Reviews for Just in Case
merryw chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was EXCELLENT! Overall, the episode held more brotherly love than usual (YAY!), but you can never get too much!
Onari chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aw. That was adorable! I also thought they'd probably say tach other more things over the ouija!
fierfactor chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I was hoping someone would write something like this. Last night while I was watching the premiere, I was just waiting for that hug or "I love you" speech but they never came! You read my mind exactly when you wrote this, that's for sure! Great job!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
AH! I too wanted Dean to remember and you did a great job giving us that scene. Loved Dean's smartass remark that he does know how to spell but was saving time, just in case. So typically Dean. Thanks, B.J.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Yes! Thank you for putting chick flick moments in there! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
angel679 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I knew it wouldnt be long before the missing scenes and the tags started posting for this episode and I so love missing scene and tag stories. This is the first one Ive read for this episode and I loved it. I really enjoyed that Dean was able to remember what happened while he was unconcious and how badly Sam really loves him. Excellent story thanks for the great read.
talon81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
great job! I wish there was more "chick flicky" moments in the show I live for them! :)
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
The ep was brilliant, wasn't it? Dripping with delicious angst with just enough chick-flickage to appease the fans, all the while keeping everyone in character. ;) We got so much brotherly goodness, but there were several scenes between the brothers that I would have liked to have seen extended/filled in, and this was one of them!

Sam's sheer determination in this episode was palpable. Even moreso than Faith I think, because he was willing to go to any length to save Dean, no matter what the cost. He would have gone to another healer if he could, and it wouldn't matter if an innocent person died because of it. He needs Dean that badly, and that desperation really comes across in your fic. :)

Oh, and this was totally my favorite:

H-E-Y B-I-T-C-H

LOL. Here I'm thinking Dean's gonna get all "Love you, bro" on him...hehe! SO Dean. :)

JJ
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that was really good... i could see that as a scene... i got teary eyed.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2