Reviews for Wilderness of Mirrors
hh chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
o! it just keeps on getting better and better!
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
You know what sucks? Knowing you will have to wait for weeks, maybe months, before the next installment. It's always worth the wait, but yea gods, it's hard. :)

Because I have no choice, I wait with bated breathe for Chapter 7.

Cheers, Free

PS. All complaining aside, I would not want you to rush. It's always worth the wait and clearly I need a lesson or two about patience.
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I'm late per the usual since I didn't have this on the alerts list (problem now corrected) but wanted to tell you how happy I am you updated and how eagerly I await the next installment.

Cheers, Free
Fericirea chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Agh, it's been forever!

I remember thinking of your story just recently, when I ran out of anything good to read and then there it is. :D

Lovely, as usual. I love the way you've incorporated Latin into it, have I ever mentioned?

And I sure hope the next chapter will be sooner in coming. I still have quite the crush on Sands. :D
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
This was a pretty nice chapter. I am so glad that you finally updated.
h chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
more more more!
LadyLorena chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
yet another amazing chapter that leaves me wanting more- you never cease to amaze me!

i'll be watching for that notice in my inbox when the next chapter goes up!

:D
stiletto chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
i wish there was more
LadyLorena chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
As usual, you never cease to amaze me. Your apparent knowledge of your subject matter and the way you seamlessly integrate the Latin phrases into your Sands stories is brilliant. I am always left in suspense and always wanting to know what happens next. It had been far too long since I read 'Sands Through the Hourglass' and I am very glad I thought to look you up because discovering you had been writing on a sequel just about made me giddy.

Cheers, keep up the good work- I'll be waiting!

Sperling.
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
You know you cannot leave your story here, right?

I know you take time between posts, so I am going to assume you do still plan to finish this.

So far, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what's going on. There are so many possibilities. I sincerely hope there is more to come.

I wait with baited breath, Free
Ajedrez chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Thanks for the great read!

I've just gotten hooked on your OUATIM series (pen-name is purely coincidental, by the way - I just saw the movie for the first time about two weeks ago...) and now it's over (hopefully only for now)...

I really like your portrayal of Sands and his interaction with the other characters (although El got only very little time in the limelight). The story really flows like a movie - at least I can see it very vividly in my imagination.

Love your use of spook speak (thanks for explaining it all, by the way), Sands' sarcasm/cynicism, psychological warfare and so on...

Now that we've met Cecilia and Sands Senior has finally made his appearance (I've actually been waiting since he was first mentioned), I really hope I get to read more soon. Keep up the great work.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Damn! Damn damn damn! Ya did it again, girl! I must have missed the notice in my box back when this hit, but better late then never, eh? Damn good, you know how to keep a reader on the edge. Check in with you later, P.I.C. *hugs*
sii chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Ooh, you have to update soon! I love your stories, great writer you are ;D I also love how you brought Sand's father in to the story.
1BabyBoy chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
I must have missed something because I don't see where Sands figures that Ava was NSA. Looking forward to seeing how Sands Senior fits into the picture. I still am clueless about PANDORA. Enjoying this story and am looking forward to the next chapter!
Fericirea chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Wel. I see it now. :DD

Maybe there was something wrong with the net.

And I love it.

God. Update again soon.

A shame Ava's dead, though. I liked her.

Although maybe it's not her.. Maybe it's just some random stanger.. :D I can dream, right?

But better Ava than Cam.

I love how you write. Creating the intrigue, building up the suspense, all the while keeping Sands in character (which must be tougher than hell...knowing him :D), and leaving me dying to find out what happens next.

Great work. You definitely write the best Sands fiction I've ever read. Keep it up.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »