Reviews for Wilderness of Mirrors
Fericirea chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
-Gasp- What happened? Where is Chapter 4? I wanted to read it so bad...Did you take it off? :(
cobalt elysium chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
I really thought I was mistaken when I saw this, and it took a little to register. I'm asotunded that you did update, and not only updated, but brilliantly too. I had to read this again, but it was worth. There was so much I had loved about this. And revisiting is always fun, if not a tinge annoying.

I was thrown when it was Ava, i knew it wasn't Cam, but i just didn't think Ava either. Someone else, in a ploy to thro Sands off.

SANDS IS 60? I missed something...really missed something. Isn't he about 35? to 45 in OUATiM? Meh, your story...just threw me. Im going to be horrible when Depp relly does tunr 60 *sigh*

Luv, your writing is amaZing, i cna't comment enough on how god damn good it is., Its so intricate and puzzling and inquisitive, completely unusual but normal and so well written, it truly flows beauitfully. Its astounding. Thank you for the update, look forward to a nother one...soon i hope
stilettoo chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
and the plot thickens...please more updates soon (-er)!
EmeraldEyedPhoenix chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Well, I finished Sands Through the Hourglass, read the vignette, and then read this one. I think they're all great! I read a lot of OUATIM fic and I have to say that your Sands is one of the best.

Talk about a cliffy! I really do hope you pick back up with this story soon! I really hope that body isn't Ava. I get the feeling that Ava and Sands kinda have something there and I'd hate for that not to have the opportunity to evolve. That's all up to you though dearie so I hope you update soon!

Ta!

*M*
Fericirea chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
i absolutely adored thru the hourglass :) and i adore this story as well. i really really hope you havent given up on it...please please please continue :) the life of sands has become one of the few things that make me happy. i look forward to reading a few chapters every night from the very time i get up. and now i've caught up with you. dont give up! :)
ElocinMuse chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Hey, Volta! This is Shadow from the "fansite" boards. What happened to your story over there? O.O I can't find yours or Outlaw's! *weeps* Ah, well. I shall just read your story yonder over here. :D

However, if you know how I can find it, please feel free to direct me to it. YOU ROCK! :D
fanonymous chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
O-e! Lots of tension and mystery-I hope you will have time to add to this exciting fic!

Love your writing!
teacrumb chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Oh. My. Holy. Uncle's. Beard. THAT WAS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE (in the good way) TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGAR! A body? A BODY? Not Ava, right? RIGHT? Aargh! Were the clinking sounds actually El, or were they this mystery man? What would El be doing in Washington anyway? And why just let Sands go? *clutches hair manically* Who does Ava work for? What is Pandora? Who sent Sands his own eyes? What is Cameron doing and did he agree to whatever they were asking him to do? *leaps about in frustrated attempting-to-work-out-impossible-puzzles manner*

On a slightly less frantic note...hooray for Lewis Carroll quotes! It is nice to know that even Sands does not know every quote that ever ever existed. And he has "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on his phone? That triggered a serious snicker attack which took quite a while to subside. I beg of you, update quickly!
distressed cough drop chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
Ah, very nice this! But with this cliffhanger you can't leave us guessing for another million months :) Who's the mystery attacker, where is Ava, where is Cam? Oh, you're nasty...in the best possible sense!

cheers
Spoofmaster chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Gah! You and your cliffhangers!

Guess I haven't been reading this up till now (or did I just forget?) but it's awesome.
quick29 chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
OH I forgot you like "cliffies"...I hope is not AVA who is dead.
ringbearers-gaurdian chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Ah...was well worth the wait, that it was...damn...your mystery man reminds me of Robert Shaw in the James Bond movie, From Russia With Love...Which is a damn good feat! ;) As always, dear partner in crime, EXCELLENT work!
cobalt elysium chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Oh god! I'd thought you'd fallen of the face of the earth! So glad you've updated and damn, it was worth it! This was so unbelievably good I'm screaming for more now! -bah! See what you've done! -

PANDORA's extremely inquisitive and intriguing. You have me thinking...

How alone would one feel, without their only means of eyes, no cane...no dog...nothing but empty airs of blackness...Sands *sighs in a mixture o lust, pain, remorse and heh, lust*

"Nasty habit, Sands"

"But not my worst"

I'll need to remember that next time I have a drag or do something wrong.

Your Sands is brilliant. Portrayed so well, captured brilliant, characteristics all in line and even your own little things as well.

Damn, Sands is hot!

LOL! I laughed hard at Sands ringtone. Don't mind the song, but having Sands have it on his mobile. Genius. At the same time it's funny, it's so undoubtably right! Just a Sands thing to do

There always, conviently, is a persn standing there with the asnwer one can not find in movies. Lol. nice capture and touch.

Damn...I'm guessing Ava's well dead...

El..el seems the liable source, but...no, no way... but then again, he could he is a Mariachi he is El, El Mariachi...so why not.

Curious, very curious.

Brilliant cahpter as always and sorry for the long review. I tried to cut some out but I felt...meh.

WAIT! What if it's Cam? NO NO NO NO NO I liked Cam! Damn. And it prbably isn't Ava! Urgh!
1BabyBoy chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Great chapter but how could Sands' hearing let him down? How could he be swept off his feet without hearing or smelling someone? Is the body Ava? "Ava couldn't make it tonight..." Or is the body Cam? Is that why Cam hasn't been taking Sands' calls? How could the mystery man be El without Sands recognizing his voice? Questions, questions... we are going down the rabbit hole! So looking forward to the next chapter...
BabyBoy1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Somehow I don't think Ava just lucked out with Macbeth. "Brush up your Shakespeare, starting quoting him now..." I always thought Lady Macbeth the most interesting of characters. Anyway, perhaps Ava is Sands' flip side? Thank you for developing her character. It's fascinating to see the pair of them face off. Keep up the excellent writing! (and plotting too... like SSJ, I can't "see" where you're going, and it's such a thrill!)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »