Reviews for Broadsword Bree: Tamer of the Tide
ScarecrowRulz chapter 14 . 9/12
Who does Caylie belong to? She's my fave OC.
ScarecrowRulz chapter 16 . 9/10
Amazing! U need to write more Clanker/Caylie stories! I luv those two!
Nina chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Don't you know that Christ's second coming was discovered DISCOVERED somewhere in the 1840's (I'm not a Christian, but I go to a Seventh Day Adventist school)
POTC misty potter temple chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
You have got to update this I might die if you don't please please please update and fast
Darth Fang chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
NOOOOoooooo! You haven't updated in forever! You need to update now! Are you dead or something?
Kimco chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
WOW! Poor, poor Bree. . . . Well poor everybody. *sigh* yup she needs to be rescued now which means you need to update! Xp
TechieNinja18 chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
please continue this story! it's one of my favorites! Bravy is the best potc pairing I've read! :D
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Wow! This is cool! More action! Oh, I hope Davy would finally see Bree and his unborn child. And I would gladly see if Beckett will ground into tiny pieces for fish food! I really hate that man! By the way, what happen to Tia dalma after Bree save her she just disappear. Oh well, just HURRY and update soon! Your killing me in excitement!
xJellyMonsterx chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
NOO! Don't stop there! Pleasee? :D With a cherry on top? :D
queen of the sea chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
pleeaassse update! ye has dobe a brilleit job on this.
queenofthesea chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
please please update i really want to know what happens! davy's one of my favs in pirates.
Zombies are evil chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE LOOK ON JONES' FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT BREE'S PREGNANT!
Pirate Fangirl chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
Hahaha, nice last line for Maccus. And Orrin is pretty cool, But I still like Clanker/ Caylie alot better!
Hrr chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
can ye update please i loves this story cant wait to find out what all happens
metyna20 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
I'm so looking forward to the next update, awesome chapter :)