Reviews for The voice
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow, great theory for that.
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Even though I was expecting a twist and spent half my time trying guess who's was the voice, you still caught me out. Fantastic idea well executed.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Now this is just cool.

'Defeated' eh...and Grindelwald is in a shape his better/worser half. Great.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Bagge has this wonderful ability to find obvious and perfectly logical things that nobody else seem to perceive. (A lot like Philip K. Dick.) That's why she rules so.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I've read fics in which Riddle torments Albus like this, throwing all his fears and doubts and regrets in his face - but Grindelwald does the job just as well. I liked the exchange about Snape, it rings very true.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow! I never expected Dumbledore to be talking to Grindewald. It's like in "Silence of the lambs". Wow! really great. poor Dumbledore, he did have a lot of responsabilyties...
fledge chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
A very dark little piece. And an extremely impressive portrait of Dumbledore. The way you reveal the portrait's identity in the very last paragraph is absolutely perfect. It must annoy Grindelwald no end to be thanked, as well.

PS: When it says "Serveus" for the first time, it looks like a typo, but then you write it that way again...
littlefiction chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great plot twist. You did a wonderful job of balancing Dumbledore's character.