Reviews for The Gift
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Love this story. The introspective into House's mind was amazing, it really explains why he acted the way he did. Great job.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was very well done. Excellent writing and very interesting introspection. I don't agree with absolutely everything (I don't really picture House having nightmares or anything, at least not very much), but I love the way that you talk about Ali - except for how deeply you placed House's disappointment, that's totally how I see it. He knew that nothing could happen, but he was pleased and flattered, and he really was bugged when he found out that it was just spore-induced. And I did love the Bogart routine! It took me a minute to figure out that he was quoting Casablanca, but when I did realize it, it was hilarious! I especially like the way that House thinks about how Cameron didn't get it at the end, and how that was probably a good thing. "And that was probably a good thing" is very powerful right there.

A couple of quick critisms - House came up with the happiness scale, not Wilson. And House knew by Lines in the Sand that he had helped the wheelchair guy - Cuddy admitted that to him two episodes ago.

Other than that, the story was very good. As I said before, extremely well done. You have a great writing style.
bmax chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great analysis of Dr. House in these first few episodes of the new season. So much inner turmoil and introspection of his life and the people around him.

Wonderful job and I always look forward to your fics!
Carlee chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is such a great story, really it is. I hope you keep writing, I really enjoyed this. It was a good way to branch off of "Lines in the Sand" and it was still realistic. Thank you so much!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very cool examination of House.
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
*Claps* Well done. Very well done.