Reviews for Perfect Pair
Good story but focused more on romance side. It would have been epic if there more battles
Pink ranger 13 chapter 8 . 8/13
It's a great story
Update soon please
Lonewolf1836 chapter 23 . 6/4
I havent read ch.23 yet but im surprised you dint make naruto loose control after such loss they way his mother died and for the village not help her if i was in naruto shoes i would felt betrayed and lost it maybe kill the group that abandoned her and leave the village and kill that dream to be hokage. That definitely would be a interesting route. Since now it would be a journey or race for the village to kill him off or will sakura and ino and his friends save him. It be interesting since i like naruto/ino stories so it be interesting and bit dark as well to pursue and save the one they love.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 13 . 6/4
So ive noticed that the fights are way to simple or cut of completely that fight of sasuke vs neji. Neji should have won since the curse mark would prevent sasuke from any jutsu and taijutsu alone would not work against a hyuga unless it was lee or the sasuke of the final part of the exams.
SnowBarryFan99 chapter 39 . 5/24
I love it
rishi chapter 39 . 3/1
thnx for finishing fanfic bro ...very appreciated it wwas so complicated and good u know it was soo god i say viewers plz read the story its great...well nd it was actually ur last naruto fanfic it seems .
TheGamer5678 chapter 39 . 10/20/2016
Awesomeeeeeeee
kapper33 chapter 39 . 8/11/2016
Love it could not stop myself from finishing
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
so we finally get to what the summery was talking about. it only took 30 of 39 chapters to get there.
KingZthe1st chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
Lmao when you think your family is more superior but you don't know elementary level grammar!
Valle95 chapter 39 . 5/26/2016
I don't know if you are still able to get reviews for this name but I would like to say that this is a great story and I loved every word.
Thunderstrike 64 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
More drama than romance and a good story but a horrible ending
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
What exactly did Sasuke do in that A-rank mission if it is the one I believe it is to be? Uchiha ass licking bastard.
Anime Princess chapter 39 . 1/9/2016
Well, this was a nice ending to the story! It took them FOREVER to get together, and then nothing really happened!
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »