Reviews for Perfect Pair
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 30 . 7/22
so we finally get to what the summery was talking about. it only took 30 of 39 chapters to get there.
KingZthe1st chapter 13 . 6/30
Lmao when you think your family is more superior but you don't know elementary level grammar!
Valle95 chapter 39 . 5/26
I don't know if you are still able to get reviews for this name but I would like to say that this is a great story and I loved every word.
Thunderstrike 64 chapter 13 . 4/20
More drama than romance and a good story but a horrible ending
What exactly did Sasuke do in that A-rank mission if it is the one I believe it is to be? Uchiha ass licking bastard.
Anime Princess chapter 39 . 1/9
Well, this was a nice ending to the story! It took them FOREVER to get together, and then nothing really happened!
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 39 . 12/25/2015
Such a fitting ending. I want to cry I loved every word of this story.
Feel4Ya chapter 39 . 9/29/2015
Not bad but to boring for me at least. I read whole thing but i was also waiting to hurry up and finish reading this story and move on. Romance took long with barely any naru/ino hint,akwardness,hurt/comfort,etc till way later. Story bored me around ch.10. Also story was like reading the manga only with some changes from he original and those are boring to read sense all you did was copy and change things. Making naruto smarter,evil,god like ,train by kyuubi,etc is one thing but doing little changes to naruto then follow the manga time line with your own changes was just boring to me.
You chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
This is just like the Ino Naruto fanfiction Better Left Unsaid that has 900k words Rated M however that one is way better and i feel like it coukd be an actual Naruto AU this one not so much
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 39 . 9/6/2015
It was a good story, thank you for the good read
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
I like where this story is going so far
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
That ending! :O Good job there
ng jun cheng chapter 39 . 7/13/2015
Will there be a sequel to this story
patrick.dejong94 chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
so far the story does'nt match up with the description
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 39 . 4/8/2015
I loved the story but as a reader I have to say that you blew the ending to your story. It felt really rushed and it could've been better but I really enjoyed the rest of the story.

Solid 8/10 stars