Reviews for Destiny
ainsely chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
Peyton is such a bitch in this. She lies but wants to Lucas to forget his pain. What does she expect. She really was expecting his easy going self to fall over himself for her in her visit after the shit she spewed. God she lies to Lucas, herself, everybody I hope tells her he us staying in TH and to make her decision. If she wabts to be miserable go back to NY
messedup chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
I can't imagine what a slap in the face I mean she ran away from Lucas but said yes to another proposal who she was basically using pretending as Lucas replacement and she says they were nothing he repeats her words none of their pain would have happened if she woman'd up and admitted gee mistake. She lost herself in NY and Lucas was right.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Ughh, I'm sure I'm in the party of one, but I actually want Peyton to be left alone by the past. She has a really good chance at a happy mature relationship with Non drama Michael and I know this fic is Leyton, but I wish Peyton would end up with a great guy like Michael. I've never thought Lucas deserved her, and people do move on. Most people don't stay stuck in the past with their first love. They mature and move to grown up relationship, and it looks like Peyton has done that with Michael, but all these ghosts keep trying to drag her backwards.
svety74 chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
It can't end like this. Please update soon
natarma chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Every so often, I like to re-read my favorites, I love this one, and I confess that every time I read it, I hope to find an update, what are you waiting for? is an incredible story, and I love your other stories, but this one should not be left behind.

Please, think about it...
Macole chapter 22 . 12/3/2010
Hey I was just wondering if you were planning to finish this story...I'm really enjoying reading it!
Leyton03 chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
hey i just read this story and i think its good i hope that you will continue writing it and put lucas and peyton together.
redguitar chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
please please finish this!
missshay16 chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
please update soon its a great story
jamyj30 chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
loved it, great update, short and sweet, cant wait for more, update soon
natarma chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Oh, this story is incredible! I can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry!... Please tell me that Luke did not ruin everything, just when all the pieces are fit? Just when everything is settled?
Marissa Davis chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
aww omg i'm so happy she chose lucas! they are so cute i love this story please update asap!
Stunna21 chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Well its about time Peyton got rid off Mike lol

I love Whitey he kills it! Maybe he can beat the sense into them!:P

Update son ok
RJMoonspell4 chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Good post.

And I'm guessin that whitey is still good to give them some wise advice.