Reviews for Til the Stars Fall From the Sky
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I would love a sequel to see how it actually ended up for them. I hope that they got a happy ending though
Burningphoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
this story was amazing. I wanted to cry so hard when I read this. you are a very talented writer.
Kaggie714 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! I love it! It's number 1. keep up the excellent job :)
airwad chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was so sweet!
And so sad :(
It was beautiful! :D Great job!
Charlie She of the Moon Dragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
When I first saw this I was like this sounds pretty cool then I read it and I was like this story is amazing... sad but amazing I love Sesshoumaru's OOC-ness but I think Sessho would act that way if he spent many millenia with someone such a great story though
idgaf684 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
NOOOOOOO! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! SEQUEL WHERE THEY FINALLY MEET! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
awe i need you to write more, and i dunno have him tear down the heavens. this is utterly sad :[
AniHitachiinLover chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG! dat waz so sad! i loved it thou. are u gonna make it longR? or a sequel or what?
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
omg

that was amazing

i loved it so much! amazing amazing job!

i still cant get over how amazing that was... :

it made me feel so sad! super job!
sam chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
"...!" That was so sad and yet so filled with the hope of their meeting again (hint hint nudge nudge;) Please please you REALLY need to make a continuation. Maybe sesshoumaru demands to be sent to earth as well so they can be together or something. Please don't let it end like this i was nearly at tears after reding this. A love born in the heavens like that can't be torn apart like that it is just to sad.

Like WOW this is going into my favorites.
MizudaTsurugi chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is so sad! but it's so beautiful as well. i don't really think that sesshoumaru was OOC though, cos when people are in love they act really weird sometimes
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
so sad but it great
Little Pages chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I LOVED IT plz contuine it plz this story is really god i looved it
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
WA! You should make that a story and have kagome and sesshomaru be together in the fuedal era and have them go through this whole thing and have kagome and sesshomaru remember there life in the heavens. Also sesshomaru did something like breaking a vow so they did to him what they did to kagome! (Shrugs) just a thought.

Person Of A Strange Origin or POASO
The Darkest Nights chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You Need To Write A Squel For This Story. About If Sess Finds Kagome Again Or Whatever. And For Your First Story Its Very Good And I Don't Say That Often.