Reviews for Could do Without
Qyresh chapter 98 . 6/29
Thank you so much for the everlasting fluff and smiles that you have brought with this awesome drabble of Yuffitine! Did I spell it right? Lol
That was such a long run and probably the most on spot Yuffie in the entire fanfiction community! Hey I can have my opinion! Anywayyyyy... I hope you have a great life as a fruit from this story you've shared with us ! In fanfic people smiles give author extra life :D *insert mario bros's extra life sfx*
ORACLE AT DELPHI chapter 98 . 5/24
This is by far one of the best fics. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk, Love it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 98 . 6/22/2014
Perfection
Atomic Works chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
"Whoa what're you think you're doing! Are you seriously going to shoot me!"

"If it comes to that."

Nothing says love like pulling out a gun - Atomic Works
Derp chapter 98 . 4/25/2013
Auuughhh You have to continue this. xD It's so stupid and silly and amazing. :) I totally grew up with this story. I started reading at 14 or 15, and I'm 20 now. YOU SO NEED TO CONTINUE.

I feel like that creepy person who feels like they're your best friend even though we've never met or talked because I stalk your story. :D

Good shit.

-Waffles
vravae chapter 98 . 2/10/2013
Either yuffie has a kraaaazy personality or u have kraaaaaazy ideas. Lol. I enjoy ur drabbles immensely. They're lighthearted n warming. Such a rarity. Few spelling n grammar mistakes here n there, but u totally have a unique style of writing. Love it.
Guest chapter 75 . 12/19/2012
(I do have an account but am to lazy to sign in) oh my god we have the same birthday. I have never met anyone with the same birthday as me! That is so cool! I am kinda excited :)

Ps I really like your story so far its great, I've read this far in less than a day:p I'll try to review again when I am done. Really awesome job!
Erilin-chan chapter 95 . 12/16/2012
Ahahah, I can just see Vince hightailing out of the store, lol!
Erilin-chan chapter 93 . 12/16/2012
Haha, I can just see Vince saying "immensely", lol. I do love the head monologues _
Erilin-chan chapter 92 . 12/16/2012
Well that was an imaginative 12 days of Christmas, I like the bullets fiasco.
Erilin-chan chapter 81 . 12/16/2012
Haha, I wish Denzel had finished that sentence, haha.
Erilin-chan chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
Who knew you could have dramatise Vince with just "..." tehe
AlbelisMINE chapter 98 . 9/10/2012
OH
MY
EFFING
GOD
THERE YOU ARE
akjdhajks
you disappeared missy!
(also yessss more doujin material :DDDD)
ALSO GIVE ME YOUR TUMBLR OR SOMETHING
I MISS TALKINGAKSDASDKHADFHS

Also, amazing chapter as always u vu
Keritiger chapter 98 . 8/29/2012
I'm happy to see a new post at the end; I love these fluffy snippets and this is the second time I've read them! I like the fast, lighthearted style and hope you write more of them in the future! ;)
scribanem chapter 98 . 8/1/2012
Hahaha, amusing as always. Nice to hear from you again. :D
1,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »