Reviews for Could do Without
Painita17 chapter 98 . 4/24
I was sad that it was over. It was so incredible and well written that it could last for many, many years. Thanks for writing to us if you still come here to check your work, know that we love you.
If someday you decide to come back, we'll be here waiting for you.
Qyresh chapter 98 . 6/29/2015
Thank you so much for the everlasting fluff and smiles that you have brought with this awesome drabble of Yuffitine! Did I spell it right? Lol
That was such a long run and probably the most on spot Yuffie in the entire fanfiction community! Hey I can have my opinion! Anywayyyyy... I hope you have a great life as a fruit from this story you've shared with us ! In fanfic people smiles give author extra life :D *insert mario bros's extra life sfx*
ORACLE AT DELPHI chapter 98 . 5/24/2015
This is by far one of the best fics. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk, Love it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 98 . 6/22/2014
Perfection
Atomic Works chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
"Whoa what're you think you're doing! Are you seriously going to shoot me!"

"If it comes to that."

Nothing says love like pulling out a gun - Atomic Works
Derp chapter 98 . 4/25/2013
Auuughhh You have to continue this. xD It's so stupid and silly and amazing. :) I totally grew up with this story. I started reading at 14 or 15, and I'm 20 now. YOU SO NEED TO CONTINUE.

I feel like that creepy person who feels like they're your best friend even though we've never met or talked because I stalk your story. :D

Good shit.

-Waffles
vravae chapter 98 . 2/10/2013
Either yuffie has a kraaaazy personality or u have kraaaaaazy ideas. Lol. I enjoy ur drabbles immensely. They're lighthearted n warming. Such a rarity. Few spelling n grammar mistakes here n there, but u totally have a unique style of writing. Love it.
Guest chapter 75 . 12/19/2012
(I do have an account but am to lazy to sign in) oh my god we have the same birthday. I have never met anyone with the same birthday as me! That is so cool! I am kinda excited :)

Ps I really like your story so far its great, I've read this far in less than a day:p I'll try to review again when I am done. Really awesome job!
Erilin-chan chapter 95 . 12/16/2012
Ahahah, I can just see Vince hightailing out of the store, lol!
Erilin-chan chapter 93 . 12/16/2012
Haha, I can just see Vince saying "immensely", lol. I do love the head monologues _
Erilin-chan chapter 92 . 12/16/2012
Well that was an imaginative 12 days of Christmas, I like the bullets fiasco.
Erilin-chan chapter 81 . 12/16/2012
Haha, I wish Denzel had finished that sentence, haha.
Erilin-chan chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
Who knew you could have dramatise Vince with just "..." tehe
AlbelisMINE chapter 98 . 9/10/2012
OH
MY
EFFING
GOD
THERE YOU ARE
akjdhajks
you disappeared missy!
(also yessss more doujin material :DDDD)
ALSO GIVE ME YOUR TUMBLR OR SOMETHING
I MISS TALKINGAKSDASDKHADFHS

Also, amazing chapter as always u vu
Keritiger chapter 98 . 8/29/2012
I'm happy to see a new post at the end; I love these fluffy snippets and this is the second time I've read them! I like the fast, lighthearted style and hope you write more of them in the future! ;)
1,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »