Reviews for The Masks We Wear
Takara yume chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Q A Q Unf so sad, poor Riku-ahh my feels-/chokes
Reioko chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
0.0 Sora should go kill himself... long live Roxas and the Nobodies! And Riku too!
Sky-Pirate-Tat chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I'm sorry! I almost forgot about this fic. V.V

After reading this I can't help but smile, it's so good, and for reasons more than the pairing. The language you used was beautiful and even though it was sad, it was a little sweet at the end.

*With love, Tat
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow. I'll tell'ya what, Wow! I've never read a Riku/Roxas fic before, but from what I can tell here, it makes perfect sense... If Sora goes for Kairi, then Riku's left by himself... but Roxas is half Sora, so at least he gets half of his loved one... My gosh, I can't believe I just typed that and understood it. xD!

Overall, I really liked this fic. It made sense, and I'm usually really slow, so this fic makes me feel good about myself! :D! xD!
Tihmm chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Thats so sad...
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh, what an intertesting idea! When I first read the pairing I was like, "OMGWTFBBQ?" but now I can totally envision it. And I'm left with a strong desire to see Riku use Roxas vicariously (i.e. RikuRoxas lemon. Never expected I'd want THAT...ever. XD)

The more I think about it, the less crack-y the pairing seems. I can see all kinds of stuff going on here. Maybe even an angry, VENGEFUL Riku taking everything out on Roxas. In a weird, half rape, half S&M-ish thing. Oh, the possibilities. -insert explicit images- XD!

It's times like this when I wish I wrote fanfiction, too. Then I wouldn't have to spew random ideas at authors and hope I inspire them to write it for me. -sweatdrop-

Well, either that, or bribe them with offers of fanart. (hint hint, wink wink) -coughs suggestively-

;
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
It wasn't bunnies, but it was still very good. Again you have captured me! Keep going! I shall be rooting for ya! -bakes more freaking cookies-
5540 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I felt sorry from Riku in this.

RikuRoku tends to be angsty...

I like this fic _.
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was sad...in my opinon, but I still liked it!-

Aya SL
Chasyn chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Awe! *sniffles* How sweet and sad and just... I love it! Sora and Kairi... Bleck! :P
TwilightKitsune1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
*blink blink* I actually like this. I normally don't like Riku/Roxas fic's but I liked this one. The way you did it caught my intrest almost imediatly, keep up the good work:)
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Never considered that pairing before... hmm...

Yeah, this is kind of a thinking fanfiction.
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Squue. Haha, you got it down! Yay! -gives cookies to you- :D:D

Haha, good story. Not a fav pairing of mine I must say, but it was good nonetheless. It was sad when Sora said he liked Kai though ._.;;

Keep up the amazing work. ;)

_xx