Reviews for Life
BloodSugar chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love this more than chocolate 3
SpikeCheese chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
-is speechless- ...*o* ...This has got to be the best Vergil/Dante fic I have ever read. Such great detail and put together so nicely.
ChunyGurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow so good! Keep up da good work!
Barranca chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Argh, this was painful, and I do not mean the physical wounds! Vergil's really messed up. And Dante cannot help but play his part each time.
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i am speechless...
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Purely wicked - in a good way. Your descriptions were fantastic. They were quite in character (chuckles).
xKuroiNightx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
awesome story.
Catalina87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Nice fic! I was too lazy to sign in... But anyway-

This fic has Dante and Vergil the blood-brothers at thier best, or lowest point... Poor Dante. I'd really like to see another chapter or another sequal one-shot to this fic. You just make Vergil so dang bad in these stories! Good work. I'd like to see you write a fic with Vergil and Arkham's relationship looked into a little as well.
Arakhne chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This is one of the best Dante/Vergil pieces I've read. Beautifully written. I love your insight into Vergil and the lines Dante has just before Vergil leaves. Absolutely awesome.

And the ending was very appropriate. It's neat thinking of this story in relation to the first time they meet again at the top of Temen-ni-gru. Fun stuff.

This piece is going under my favorites list and getting bookmarked. Nicely done! *enthusiastic thumbs up*
goosebump chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
interesting fic. I like it. you should write more ones like this.
Sear chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This is so dark, and so depressing and so gross. It is also - somehow - gorgoeus and... sexy... and I don't know how you managed that, usually I despise noncon in all shapes and forms. It made me sad, the brothers' twisted feelings for each other.

/C. Fale
AbandonWhisper chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow, that was bloody... I like it Very in-character.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Awesome work. Just great. Loved it all.
cranberrysoup chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow. This is a very impressive piece of work. Your descriptions are so incredibly real- it gave me goosebumps! Props to you for your characterizations; they're exactly the way I'd imagine Vergil and Dante outside of the game. Also, I really liked the idea of that dagger (although its potential uses are fairly horrific). Great job!
Shini06 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, that was great! I just love Sparda twincest, it's hot and violent and smexy XD Loved your fanfiction, please make others as good as this one!